Governance and Corruption in Public Health Care Systems
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsgovernance; corruption; health care; disease; absenteeism;
- H0 - Public Economics - - General
- O0 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - General
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-08-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2006-08-19 (Development)
- NEP-HEA-2006-08-19 (Health Economics)
- NEP-LTV-2006-08-19 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
- NEP-PBE-2006-08-19 (Public Economics)
- NEP-REG-2006-08-19 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cgd:wpaper:78. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publications Manager). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cgdevus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .