Report NEP-HEA-2006-08-19This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael Grimm, 2006. "Mortality and Survivors' Consumption," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 611, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Vijaya Ramachandran & Manju Kedia Shah & Ginger Turner, 2006. "Does the Private Sector Care About AIDS? Evidence from Investment Climate Surveys in East Africa," Working Papers 76, Center for Global Development.
- Maureen Lewis, 2006. "Governance and Corruption in Public Health Care Systems," Working Papers 78, Center for Global Development.
- Owen Barder & Ethan Yeh, 2006. "The Costs and Benefits of Front-loading and Predictability of Immunization," Working Papers 80, Center for Global Development.
- Michael A. Clemens & Gunilla Pettersson, 2006. "A New Database of Health Professional Emigration from Africa," Working Papers 95, Center for Global Development.