Does the Private Sector Care About AIDS? Evidence from Investment Climate Surveys in East Africa
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsHIV/AIDS; Uganda; Tanzania; Kenya; private sector; public sector; investment climate;
- H3 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2006-08-19 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2006-08-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2006-08-19 (Health Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2006-08-19 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cgd:wpaper:76. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publications Manager). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cgdevus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .