In which ways do unhealthy people older than 50 exit the labour market in France?
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 11 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10198/index.htm|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- John Rust & Christopher Phelan, 1994.
"How Social Security and Medicare Affect Retirement Behavior in a World of Incomplete Markets,"
9406005, EconWPA, revised 06 Jul 1994.
- John Rust & Christopher Phelan, 1997. "How Social Security and Medicare Affect Retirement Behavior in a World of Incomplete Markets," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 65(4), pages 781-832, July.
- Svenn-Age Dahl & Oivind Anti Nilsen & Kjell Vaage, 2000.
"Work or retirement? Exit routes for Norwegian elderly,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(14), pages 1865-1876.
- Dahl, Svenn-Åge & Nilsen, Øivind Anti & Vaage, Kjell, 1999. "Work or Retirement? Exit Routes for Norwegian Elderly," IZA Discussion Papers 32, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dahl, S.-A., Nilsen, O.A. & Vaage, K., 2000. "Work or Retirement? Exit Routes for Norwegian Elderly," Norway; Department of Economics, University of Bergen 213, Department of Economics, University of Bergen.
- Steven Stern, 1989. "Measuring the Effect of Disability on Labor Force Participation," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 24(3), pages 361-395.
- Kerkhofs, Marcel & Lindeboom, Maarten & Theeuwes, Jules, 1998.
"Retirement, financial incentives and health,"
Serie Research Memoranda
0042, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- John Bound & Michael Schoenbaum & Todd R. Stinebrickner & Timothy Waidmann, 1998.
"The Dynamic Effects of Health on the Labor Force Transitions of Older Workers,"
NBER Working Papers
6777, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bound, John & Schoenbaum, Michael & Stinebrickner, Todd R. & Waidmann, Timothy, 1999. "The dynamic effects of health on the labor force transitions of older workers," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 179-202, June.
- Dwyer, Debra Sabatini & Mitchell, Olivia S., 1999.
"Health problems as determinants of retirement: Are self-rated measures endogenous?,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 173-193, April.
- Debra S. Dwyer & Olivia S. Mitchell, . "Health Problems as Determinants of Retirement: Are Self-Rated Measures Endogenous?," Pension Research Council Working Papers 98-7, Wharton School Pension Research Council, University of Pennsylvania.
- Debra Sabatini Dwyer & Olivia S. Mitchell, 1998. "Health Problems as Determinants of Retirement: Are Self-Rated Measures Endogenous?," NBER Working Papers 6503, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Philippe Tessier & François-Charles Wolff, 2005. "Offre de travail et santé en France," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 168(2), pages 17-41.
- John Bound, 1991. "Self-Reported Versus Objective Measures of Health in Retirement Models," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 26(1), pages 106-138.
- Campolieti, Michele, 2002. "Disability and the labor force participation of older men in Canada," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 405-432, July.
- Anderson, Kathryn H. & Burkhauser, Richard V., 1984. "The importance of the measure of health in empirical estimates of the labor supply of older men," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 16(3-4), pages 375-380.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:eujhec:v:11:y:2010:i:2:p:127-140. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.