In which ways do unhealthy people older than 50 exit the labour market in France?
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 11 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10198/index.htm|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Debra Sabatini Dwyer & Olivia S. Mitchell, 1998.
"Health Problems as Determinants of Retirement: Are Self-Rated Measures Endogenous?,"
NBER Working Papers
6503, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dwyer, Debra Sabatini & Mitchell, Olivia S., 1999. "Health problems as determinants of retirement: Are self-rated measures endogenous?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 173-193, April.
- Debra S. Dwyer & Olivia S. Mitchell, . "Health Problems as Determinants of Retirement: Are Self-Rated Measures Endogenous?," Pension Research Council Working Papers 98-7, Wharton School Pension Research Council, University of Pennsylvania.
- Bound, John & Schoenbaum, Michael & Stinebrickner, Todd R. & Waidmann, Timothy, 1999.
"The dynamic effects of health on the labor force transitions of older workers,"
Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 179-202, June.
- John Bound & Michael Schoenbaum & Todd R. Stinebrickner & Timothy Waidmann, 1998. "The Dynamic Effects of Health on the Labor Force Transitions of Older Workers," NBER Working Papers 6777, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steven Stern, 1989. "Measuring the Effect of Disability on Labor Force Participation," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 24(3), pages 361-395.
- Kerkhofs, Marcel & Lindeboom, Maarten & Theeuwes, Jules, 1999.
"Retirement, financial incentives and health,"
Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 203-227, June.
- Campolieti, Michele, 2002. "Disability and the labor force participation of older men in Canada," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 405-432, July.
- Dahl, S.-A., Nilsen, O.A. & Vaage, K., 2000.
"Work or Retirement? Exit Routes for Norwegian Elderly,"
Norway; Department of Economics, University of Bergen
213, Department of Economics, University of Bergen.
- Svenn-Age Dahl & Oivind Anti Nilsen & Kjell Vaage, 2000. "Work or retirement? Exit routes for Norwegian elderly," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(14), pages 1865-1876.
- Dahl, Svenn-Åge & Nilsen, Øivind Anti & Vaage, Kjell, 1999. "Work or Retirement? Exit Routes for Norwegian Elderly," IZA Discussion Papers 32, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- John Rust & Christopher Phelan, 1997.
"How Social Security and Medicare Affect Retirement Behavior in a World of Incomplete Markets,"
Econometric Society, vol. 65(4), pages 781-832, July.
- John Rust & Christopher Phelan, 1994. "How Social Security and Medicare Affect Retirement Behavior in a World of Incomplete Markets," Public Economics 9406005, EconWPA, revised 06 Jul 1994.
- John Bound, 1991. "Self-Reported Versus Objective Measures of Health in Retirement Models," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 26(1), pages 106-138.
- Anderson, Kathryn H. & Burkhauser, Richard V., 1984. "The importance of the measure of health in empirical estimates of the labor supply of older men," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 16(3-4), pages 375-380.
- Philippe Tessier & François-Charles Wolff, 2005. "Offre de travail et santé en France," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 168(2), pages 17-41.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:eujhec:v:11:y:2010:i:2:p:127-140. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.