Health and Early Retirement: Evidence from French Data for individuals
Health status during the working life plays a major role in the retirement decision. Significant links between professional paths, retirement age and retirement conditions (disability pension, inability pension, reduced-rate pension, or full rate by age) can be highlighted by logistic models regressions and a typology of the professional careers of the 1940-generation of the French Social Security insured, whose the insurance period is insufficient to fulfill the full-rate pension criterion.
(This abstract was borrowed from another version of this item.)
|Date of creation:||2010|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Université Paris-Est Marne La Vallée, 5 bd Descartes, 77454 Champs sur Marne|
Web page: http://www.tepp.eu/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Thomas Barnay, 2010.
"In which ways do unhealthy people older than 50 exit the labour market in France?,"
The European Journal of Health Economics,
Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 11(2), pages 127-140, April.
- Thomas Barnay, 2010. "In which ways do unhealthy people older than 50 exit the labour market in France?," Post-Print hal-01297827, HAL.
- Fabrice Etilé & Carine Milcent, 2006.
"Income-related reporting heterogeneity in self-assessed health: evidence from France,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(9), pages 965-981.
- Fabrice Etilé & Carine Milcent, 2006. "Income-related reporting heterogeneity in self-assessed health: evidence from France," PSE Working Papers halshs-00590524, HAL.
- Fabrice Etilé & Carine Milcent, 2006. "Income-related reporting heterogeneity inself-assessed health: Evidence from France," Post-Print halshs-00754133, HAL.
- Thomas Barnay, 2005.
"Santé déclarée et cessation d'activité,"
- Jonathan Gruber & David A. Wise, 2002.
"Social Security Programs and Retirement Around the World: Micro Estimation,"
NBER Working Papers
9407, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan Gruber & David A. Wise, 2004. "Social Security Programs and Retirement around the World: Micro-Estimation," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number grub04-1, September.
- Wil Dijkstra & Toon Taris, 1995. "Measuring the Agreement between Sequences," Sociological Methods & Research, SAGE Publishing, vol. 24(2), pages 214-231, November.
- Didier Blanchet & Thierry Debrand, 2008. "The sooner, the better? Analyzing preferences for early retirement in European countries," Working Papers DT13, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Jul 2008.
- Duncan McVicar & Michael Anyadike-Danes, 2002. "Predicting successful and unsuccessful transitions from school to work by using sequence methods," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 165(2), pages 317-334.
- repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00590524 is not listed on IDEAS
- John Bound, 1991. "Self-Reported Versus Objective Measures of Health in Retirement Models," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 26(1), pages 106-138.
- Philippe Tessier & François-Charles Wolff, 2005.
"Offre de travail et santé en France,"
Economie & Prévision,
La Documentation Française, vol. 168(2), pages 17-41.
- Xavier Bry & Philippe Antoine, 2004. "Explorer l'explicatif. Application à l'analyse biographique," Population (french edition), Institut National d'Études Démographiques (INED), vol. 59(6), pages 909-945.
- Campolieti, Michele, 2002. "Disability and the labor force participation of older men in Canada," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 405-432, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tep:teppwp:wp10-07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sylvain)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.