Shaping persistent earnings inequality: labour market policy and institutional factors
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Denisa Maria Sologon & O'Donoghue, Cathal, 2011.
"Shaping earnings instability: labour market policy and institutional factors,"
MERIT Working Papers
077, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- SOLOGON Denisa & O'DONOGHUE Cathal, 2012. "Shaping earnings instability: labour market policy and institutional factors," LISER Working Paper Series 2012-06, LISER.
More about this item
Keywordsinequality; permanent earnings inequality; labour market institutions; labour market policies;
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- J00 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - General
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- J50 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - General
- J60 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2011-03-12 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-HME-2011-03-12 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-LAB-2011-03-12 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:irs:cepswp:2011-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Library and Documentation). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cepsslu.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .