Report NEP-EEC-2011-08-29This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ansgar Belke & Christian Dreger, 2011. "Ramifi cations of Debt Restructuring on the Euro Area – The Example of Large European Economies’ Exposure to Greece," Ruhr Economic Papers 0273, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Item repec:fpo:wpaper:9 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Agustín Maravall Herrero & Domingo Pérez Cañete, 2011. "Applying and interpreting model-based seasonal adjustment. The euro-area industrial production series," Working Papers 1116, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Viktors Ajevskis & Kristine Vitola, 2011. "Fixed Exchange Rate Versus Inflation Targeting: Evidence from DSGE Modelling," Working Papers 2011/02, Latvijas Banka.
- Paola Bertolini & Francesco Pagliacci, 2011. "Lisbon strategy and EU countries’ performance: social inclusion and sustainability," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0088, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Clovis Kerdrain, 2011. "How Important is Wealth for Explaining Household Consumption Over the Recent Crisis?: An Empirical Study for the United States, Japan and the Euro Area," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 869, OECD Publishing.
- Item repec:ner:sciepo:info:hdl:2441/5l6uh8ogmqildh09h6m2jd193 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- di Mauro, Filippo & Fornari, Fabio & Mannucci, Dario, 2011. "Stock market firm-level information and real economic activity," Working Paper Series 1366, European Central Bank.
- Diego Moccero & Shingo Watanabe & Boris Cournède, 2011. "What Drives Inflation in the Major OECD Economies?," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 854, OECD Publishing.
- Jimborean, R., 2011. "The Exchange Rate Pass-Through in the New EU Member States," Working papers 341, Banque de France.
- Niels-Jakob Harbo Hansen & Peter Welz, 2011. "Interest Rate Pass-through During the Global Financial Crisis: The Case of Sweden," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 855, OECD Publishing.
- Robert W.R. Price & Andreas Wörgötter, 2011. "Estonia: Making the Most of Globalisation," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 876, OECD Publishing.
- Igor Lebrun, 2011. "Working Paper 08-11 - What has been the damage of the financial crisis to Belgian GDP? An assessment based on the FPB’s medium-term outlook," Working Papers 1108, Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium.
- Benjamin M. Tabak & Daniel O. Cajueiro & Alexandre B. Sollaci, 2011. "Forecasting the Yield Curve for the Euro Region," Working Papers Series 247, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Massimo Baldini & Emanuele Ciani, 2011. "Inequality and poverty during the recession in Italy," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0095, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Tindara Addabbo & Anna Maccagnan, 2011. "The Italian Labour Market and the Crisis," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0086, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Bernadette Biatour & Chantal Kegels, 2010. "Working Paper 18-10 - Comparaison des composantes de la croissance de la productivité : Belgique, Allemagne, France et Pays-Bas 1996-2007," Working Papers 1018, Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium.