Interest Rate Pass-through During the Global Financial Crisis: The Case of Sweden
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hristov, Nikolay & Hülsewig, Oliver & Wollmershäuser, Timo, 2014.
"The interest rate pass-through in the Euro area during the global financial crisis,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 104-119.
- Nikolay Hristov & Oliver Hülsewig & Timo Wollmershäuser, 2012. "The Interest Rate Pass-Through in the Euro Area During the Global Financial Crisis," CESifo Working Paper Series 3964, CESifo Group Munich.
- Wollmershäuser, Timo & Hristov, Nikolay & Hülsewig, Oliver, 2013. "The Interest Rate Pass-Through in the Euro Area During the Global Financial Crisis," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79976, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Hennecke, Peter, 2017. "Zinstransmission in der Niedrigzinsphase: Eine empirische Untersuchung des Zinskanals in Deutschland," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 150, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- Havranek, Tomas & Irsova, Zuzana & Lesanovska, Jitka, 2016.
"Bank efficiency and interest rate pass-through: Evidence from Czech loan products,"
Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 153-169.
- Tomas Havranek & Zuzana Irsova & Jitka Lesanovska, 2015. "Bank Efficiency and Interest Rate Pass-Through: Evidence from Czech Loan Products," Working Papers IES 2015/24, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Oct 2015.
- Tomas Havranek & Zuzana Irsova & Jitka Lesanovska, 2015. "Bank Efficiency and Interest Rate Pass-Through: Evidence from Czech Loan Products," Working Papers 2015/09, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Hennecke, Peter, 2017. "The interest rate pass-through in the low interest rate environment: Evidence from Germany," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 151, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- Leontieva, E.A. & Perevyshin, Y.N., 2015. "Credit Channel of Monetary Policy Transmission in Russia," Published Papers 431505, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Ritz, Robert A. & Walther, Ansgar, 2015.
"How do banks respond to increased funding uncertainty?,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation,
Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 386-410.
- Robert A. Ritz, 2010. "How do banks respond to increased funding uncertainty?," Economics Series Working Papers 481, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Robert A. Ritz & Ansgar Walther, 2014. "How do banks respond to increased funding uncertainty?," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1414, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Ritz, R. A., 2012. "How do banks respond to increased funding uncertainty?," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1213, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- repec:rnp:ecopol:ep1804 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aristei, David & Gallo, Manuela, 2014.
"Interest rate pass-through in the Euro area during the financial crisis: A multivariate regime-switching approach,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 273-295.
- David ARISTEI & Manuela Gallo, 2012. "Interest Rate Pass-Through in the Euro Area during the Financial Crisis: a Multivariate Regime-Switching Approach," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 107/2012, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.
More about this item
Keywordscanaux de transmission de la politique monétaire; crise financière; financial crisis; interest rate pass-through; monetary transmission; Suède; Sweden; transmission des taux d’intérêt;
- E43 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Interest Rates: Determination, Term Structure, and Effects
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-08-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2011-08-29 (Central Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2011-08-29 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2011-08-29 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2011-08-29 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:855-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .