Dynamic Adverse Selection and the Size of the Informed Side of the Market
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ennio Bilancini & Leonardo Boncinelli, 2011. "Dynamic Adverse Selection and the Size of the Informed Side of the Market," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 057, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
References listed on IDEAS
- Michele Bruni & Claudio Tabacchi, 2011. "Present and Future of the Chinese Labour Market," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0083, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Marina Murat & Barbara Pistoresi, 2009. "Emigrant and immigrant networks in FDI," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(12), pages 1261-1264.
- Giuseppe Marotta, 1997. "Does trade credit redistribution thwart monetary policy? Evidence from Italy," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(12), pages 1619-1629.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Moreno, Diego & Wooders, John, 2016.
"Dynamic markets for lemons: performance, liquidity, and policy intervention,"
Econometric Society, vol. 11(2), May.
- Wooders, John & Moreno Ruiz, Diego, 2012. "Dynamic markets for lemons : performance, liquidity, and policy intervention," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1226, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Diego Moreno & John Wooders, 2013. "Dynamic Markets for Lemons: Performance, Liquidity, and Policy Intervention," Working Paper Series 5, Economics Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
More about this item
Keywordsdynamic adverse selection; full trade; size of the informed side; frequency of exchanges; asymmetric information;
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- L15 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Information and Product Quality
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2011-04-16 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-CTA-2011-04-16 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-MST-2011-04-16 (Market Microstructure)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mod:depeco:0650. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sara Colombini). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demodit.html .