Housing policy toward the rental sector in Italy: a distributive assessment
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Massimo Baldini & Teresio Poggio, 2010. "Housing policy toward the rental sector in Italy: a distributive assessment," Department of Economics 0632, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
References listed on IDEAS
- Marina Murat & Barbara Pistoresi, 2009. "Emigrant and immigrant networks in FDI," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(12), pages 1261-1264.
- Giuseppe Marotta, 1997. "Does trade credit redistribution thwart monetary policy? Evidence from Italy," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(12), pages 1619-1629.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Massimo Baldini & Teresio Poggio, 2010.
"Housing policy toward the rental sector in Italy: a distributive assessment,"
Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP)
0076, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Barbara Pistoresi & Alberto Rinaldi, 2010. "Exports,growth and causality. New evidence on Italy: 1863-2004," Department of Economics 0633, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
More about this item
Keywordshousing policy; housing benefits; social housing; tax credit; poverty; Italy;
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
- R2 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-08-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2010-08-14 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-URE-2010-08-14 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mod:cappmo:0076. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sara Colombini). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demodit.html .