Exports,growth and causality. New evidence on Italy: 1863-2004
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marina Murat & Barbara Pistoresi, 2009. "Emigrant and immigrant networks in FDI," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(12), pages 1261-1264.
- Ciccarelli, Carlo & Fenoaltea, Stefano, 2007. "Business fluctuations in Italy, 1861-1913: The new evidence," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 432-451, July.
- Giuseppe Marotta, 1997. "Does trade credit redistribution thwart monetary policy? Evidence from Italy," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(12), pages 1619-1629.
- Massimo Baldini & Teresio Poggio, 2010.
"Housing policy toward the rental sector in Italy: a distributive assessment,"
Department of Economics
0632, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Massimo Baldini & Teresio Poggio, 2010. "Housing policy toward the rental sector in Italy: a distributive assessment," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0076, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Felice, Emanuele & Vecchi, Giovanni, 2015. "Italy’s Modern Economic Growth, 1861–2011," Enterprise & Society, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(02), pages 225-248, June.
- Evans, Olaniyi, 2013. "Testing Finance-Led, Export-Led and Import-Led Growth Hypotheses on Four Sub-Saharan African Economies," MPRA Paper 52460, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Emanuele Felice & Giovanni Vecchi, 2013. "Italy’s Growth and Decline, 1861-2011," CEIS Research Paper 293, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 11 Oct 2013.
- Makiko Hino & Mototsugu Fukushige, 2014. "Catching up and falling behind in technological progress: the experience of the textile and chemical industries in Italy between 1904 and 1937," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 14-14, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Jacint Balaguer & Tatiana Florica & Jordi Ripollés, 2015. "Foreign trade and economic growth in Spain (1900–2012): the role of energy imports," Economia Politica: Journal of Analytical and Institutional Economics, Springer;Fondazione Edison, vol. 32(3), pages 359-375, December.
- Sayef Bakari, 2017.
"Appraisal of Trade Potency on Economic Growth in Sudan: New Empirical and Policy Analysis,"
Asian Development Policy Review,
Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 5(4), pages 213-225, December.
- Bakari, Sayef, 2017. "Appraisal of Trade Potency on Economic Growth in Sudan: New Empirical and Policy Analysis," MPRA Paper 79788, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Barbara Pistoresi, 2013. "Italy's current account sustainability:a long run perspective, 1861-2000," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 092, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Barbara Pistoresi & Alberto Rinaldi, 2013. "External constraint and economic growth in Italy: 1861-2000," Department of Economics (DEMB) 0011, University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, Department of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Bakari, Sayef, 2017. "Trade and Economic Growth in Germany," MPRA Paper 77404, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsExport led growth hypothesis; unit root tests; cointegration analysis; Granger – causality;
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- N1 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations
- N7 - Economic History - - Economic History: Transport, International and Domestic Trade, Energy, and Other Services
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-FDG-2010-10-16 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-HIS-2010-10-16 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-INT-2010-10-16 (International Trade)
- NEP-OPM-2010-10-16 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mod:depeco:0633. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sara Colombini). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demodit.html .