Report NEP-FDG-2010-10-16This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Klaus Prettner & Alexia Prskawetz, 2010. "Demographic Change in Models of Endogenous Economic Growth. A Survey," Working Papers 1008, Vienna Institute of Demography (VID) of the Austrian Academy of Sciences in Vienna.
- Annicchiarico, Barbara & Pelloni, Alessandra & Lorenza, Rossi, 2010. "Endogenous Growth, Monetary Shocks and Nominal Rigidities," MPRA Paper 25647, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:clg:wpaper:2010-24 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Chris Papageorgiou & Andrew Berg & Catherine A. Pattillo & Nicola Spatafora, 2010. "The End of An Era? the Medium- and Long-Term Effects of the Global Crisison Growth in Low-Income Countries," IMF Working Papers 10/205, International Monetary Fund.
- Item repec:dgr:euriss:501 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Álvaro Santos Pereira & Pedro Lains, 2010. "From an agrarian society to a knowledge economy: Portugal, 1950-2010," Working Papers in Economic History wp10-09, Universidad Carlos III, Instituto Figuerola de Historia y Ciencias Sociales.
- Maik T. Schneider & Ralph Winkler, 2010. "Growth and Welfare under Endogenous Lifetime," Diskussionsschriften dp1013, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Ralph Chami & Raphael A. Espinoza & Adolfo Barajas & Heiko Hesse, 2010. "Recent Credit Stagnation in the Mena Region: What to Expect? What Can Be Done?," IMF Working Papers 10/219, International Monetary Fund.
- Amitava Krishna Dutt & Roberto Veneziani, 2010. "A Classical-Marxian Model Of Education, Growth And Distribution," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2010-10, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Kunal Dasgupta, 2010. "Inequality and Growth in a Knowledge Economy," Working Papers tecipa-411, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Il Houng Lee & Woon Gyu Choi, 2010. "Monetary Transmission of Global Imbalances in Asian Countries," IMF Working Papers 10/214, International Monetary Fund.
- Alexander W. Hoffmaister & Jens R. Clausen, 2010. "Cyclical Behavior of Inventories and Growth Projections Recent Evidence From Europe and the United States," IMF Working Papers 10/212, International Monetary Fund.
- Carlos Gustavo Machicado & Paul Estrada & Ximena Flores, 2010. "Public Expenditure Policy in Bolivia: Growth and Welfare," Development Research Working Paper Series 04/2010, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
- Barbara Pistoresi & Alberto Rinaldi, 2010. "Exports,growth and causality. New evidence on Italy: 1863-2004," Department of Economics 0633, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Reto Foellmi & Rina Rosenblatt-Wisch & Klaus Reiner Schenk-Hoppé, 2010. "Consumption Paths under Prospect Utility in an Optimal Growth Model," Diskussionsschriften dp1010, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Marek Dabrowski, 2010. "The Global Financial Crisis and its Impact on Emerging Market Economies in Europe and the CIS: Evidence from mid-2010," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 411, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Jemma Dridi & Maher Hasan, 2010. "The Effects of the Global Crisison Islamic and Conventional Banks: A Comparative Study," IMF Working Papers 10/201, International Monetary Fund.