The Global Financial Crisis and its Impact on Emerging Market Economies in Europe and the CIS: Evidence from mid-2010
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dabrowski, Marek, 2010.
"The global financial crisis: Lessons for European integration,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 38-54, March.
- Marek Dabrowski, 2009. "The Global Financial Crisis: Lessons for European Integration," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0384, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Ayhan Kose, M. & Otrok, Christopher & Whiteman, Charles H., 2008.
"Understanding the evolution of world business cycles,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 110-130, May.
- Ayhan Kose & Christopher Otrok & Charles H. Whiteman, 2005. "Understanding the Evolution of World Business Cycles," IMF Working Papers 05/211, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Irina Alina Popescu, 2013. "Workforce Professional Skills Development in Times of Economic Crisis," Management, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 8(2), pages 139-155.
- repec:eee:rujoec:v:2:y:2016:i:2:p:162-191 is not listed on IDEAS
- Iwasaki, Ichiro & Maurel, Mathilde & Meunier, Bogdan, 2016.
"Firm entry and exit during a crisis period: Evidence from Russian regions,"
Russian Journal of Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 162-191.
- Iwasaki, Ichiro & Maurel, Mathilde & Meunier, Bogdan, 2016. "Firm Entry and Exit during a Crisis Period Evidence from Russian Regions," RRC Working Paper Series 59, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
More about this item
Keywordsglobal financial crisis; emerging-market economies; European Union; Economic and Monetary Union; Central and Eastern Europe; Commonwealth of Independent States; sovereign debt crisis; global policy coordination;
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- E63 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Comparative or Joint Analysis of Fiscal and Monetary Policy; Stabilization; Treasury Policy
- F32 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Current Account Adjustment; Short-term Capital Movements
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
- F42 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - International Policy Coordination and Transmission
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
- H63 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Debt; Debt Management; Sovereign Debt
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2010-10-16 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-EEC-2010-10-16 (European Economics)
- NEP-FDG-2010-10-16 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-FMK-2010-10-16 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-MAC-2010-10-16 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-TRA-2010-10-16 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sec:cnstan:0411. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aleksandra Polak). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caseepl.html .