The Global Financial Crisis: Lessons for European Integration
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Dabrowski, Marek, 2010. "The global financial crisis: Lessons for European integration," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 38-54, March.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ms. Susan M Schadler & Mr. Pipat Luengnaruemitchai, 2007. "Do Economists’ and Financial Markets’ Perspectives on the New Members of the EU differ?," IMF Working Papers 2007/065, International Monetary Fund.
- Jakob von Weizsäcker, 2009. "Estimating the size of the European stimulus packages," Policy Contributions 266, Bruegel.
- Willem H. Buiter, 2010. "The limits to fiscal stimulus," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 26(1), pages 48-70, Spring.
- Marek Dabrowski & Malgorzata Antczak & Michal Gorzelak, 2006. "Fiscal Challenges Facing the New Member States," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 48(2), pages 252-276, June.
- Alan Greenspan, 2004. "Risk and Uncertainty in Monetary Policy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 94(2), pages 33-40, May.
- Nicolas Véron, 2007. "Is Europe ready for a major banking crisis?," Policy Briefs 234, Bruegel.
- Zsolt Darvas & Jean Pisani-Ferry, 2008. "Avoiding a new European divide," Policy Briefs 227, Bruegel.
- Marek Dabrowski, 2007. "EMU enlargement: A progress report," CESifo Forum, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 8(01), pages 39-44, April.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Margit Schratzenstaller, 2009. "Bundesvoranschlag 2009/10 und Finanzrahmen 2009 bis 2013," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 82(8), pages 583-601, August.
- Douglas Sutherland & Peter Hoeller & Balázs Égert & Oliver Röhn, 2010. "Counter-cyclical Economic Policy," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 760, OECD Publishing.
- Ricardo Caballero & Arvind Krishnamurthy, 2005. "Financial System Risk and Flight to Quality," NBER Working Papers 11834, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aiginger, Karl, 2010.
"The Great Recession vs. the Great Depression: Stylized facts on siblings that were given different foster parents,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 4, pages 1-41.
- Karl Aiginger, 2009. "The Great Recession vs. the Great Depression. Stylised Facts on Siblings that Were Given Different Foster Parents," WIFO Working Papers 354, WIFO.
- Martin Širůček, 2013. "Impact of money supply on stock bubbles," Acta Universitatis Agriculturae et Silviculturae Mendelianae Brunensis, Mendel University Press, vol. 61(7), pages 2835-2842.
- Marfatia, Hardik A., 2015. "Monetary policy's time-varying impact on the US bond markets: Role of financial stress and risks," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 103-123.
- D Büttner & B. Hayo, 2012.
"EMU-related news and financial markets in the Czech Republic, Hungary and Poland,"
Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(31), pages 4037-4053, November.
- David Büttner & Bernd Hayo, 2008. "EMU-related News and Financial Markets in the Czech Republic, Hungary and Poland," MAGKS Papers on Economics 200815, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Bernd Hayo & David Buettner, 2011. "EMU-related News and Financial Markets in the Czech Republic, Hungary and Poland," Post-Print hal-00716632, HAL.
- Stephen G. Hall & George Hondroyiannis & P. A. V. B. Swamy & G. S. Tavlas, 2009.
"The New Keynesian Phillips Curve and Lagged Inflation: A Case of Spurious Correlation?,"
Southern Economic Journal, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 76(2), pages 467-481, October.
- George Hondroyiannis & P.A.V.B. Swamy & George S. Tavlas, 2007. "The New Keynesian Phillips Curve and Lagged Inflation: A Case of Spurious Correlation?," Working Papers 57, Bank of Greece.
- Stephen G. Hall & George Hondroyiannis & P.A.V.B. Swamy & George S. Tavlas, 2008. "The New Keynesian Phillips Curve and Lagged Inflation: A Case of Spurious Correlation?," Discussion Papers in Economics 08/26, Division of Economics, School of Business, University of Leicester.
- Jeffrey C. Fuhrer & Giovanni P. Olivei & Eric S. Rosengren & Geoffrey M. B. Tootell, 2018. "Should the Fed regularly evaluate its monetary policy framework?," Working Papers 18-8, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Pop, Napoleon & Lupu, Iulia & Milea, Camelia & Iordache, Floarea & Mosneanu, Elena Ana & Ionascu, Silviu & Criste, Adina & Glod, Alina Georgeta, 2010. "Trends In The New Eu Member States Macroeconomic Policies To Adopt The Euro. Performance Of The Romanian Macroeconomic Policies To Adopt The Euro," Studii Financiare (Financial Studies), Centre of Financial and Monetary Research "Victor Slavescu", vol. 14(1), pages 123-140.
- Georgiana-Alina Ionita, 2016. "The Role of the Monetary Policy in the Context of the Macroeconomic Policies Mix –A Fiscal and Monetary Policy Case Study for Romania," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 12(6), pages 195-212, DECEMBER.
- Sergej Gricar & Stefan Bojnec & Vesna Karadzic & Svetlana Rakocevic, 2016. "Comparative Analysis of Tourism-Led Growth in Slovenia and Montenegro," Managing Global Transitions, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 14(1 (Spring), pages 75-92.
- Alexandre, Fernando & Bação, Pedro & Gabriel, Vasco, 2010. "Soft landing in a Markov-switching economy," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 107(2), pages 169-172, May.
- Jeremy J. Nalewaik, 2010. "The Income- and Expenditure-Side Estimates of U.S. Output Growth," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 41(1 (Spring), pages 71-127.
- Nalan Basturk & Cem Cakmakli & S. Pinar Ceyhan & Herman K. van Dijk, 2014. "On the Rise of Bayesian Econometrics after Cowles Foundation Monographs 10, 14," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-085/III, Tinbergen Institute, revised 04 Sep 2014.
- Efrem Castelnuovo, 2019.
"Yield Curve and Financial Uncertainty: Evidence Based on US Data,"
Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 52(3), pages 323-335, September.
- Efrem Castelnuovo, 2019. "Yield Curve and Financial Uncertainty: Evidence Based on US Data," CESifo Working Paper Series 7697, CESifo.
- Efrem Castelnuovo, 2019. "Yield curve and financial uncertainty: Evidence based on US data," CAMA Working Papers 2019-38, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Efrem Castelnuovo, 2019. "Yield Curve and Financial Uncertainty: Evidence Based on US Data," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0234, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Zsolt Darvas, 2010. "The Case for Reforming Euro Area Entry Criteria," CERS-IE WORKING PAPERS 1022, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies.
- Leonardo Gambacorta & Andrés Murcia, 2019.
"The impact of macroprudential policies and their interaction with monetary policy: an empirical analysis using credit registry data,"
IFC Bulletins chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Are post-crisis statistical initiatives completed?, volume 49,
Bank for International Settlements.
- Gambacorta, Leonardo & Murcia, Andrï¿½s, 2017. "The impact of macroprudential policies and their interaction with monetary policy: an empirical analysis using credit registry data," CEPR Discussion Papers 12027, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Leonardo Gambacorta & Andrés Murcia Pabón, 2017. "The impact of macroprudential policies and their interaction with monetary policy: an empirical analysis using credit registry data," BIS Working Papers 636, Bank for International Settlements.
- Raghuram G. Rajan, 2006. "Has Finance Made the World Riskier?," European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 12(4), pages 499-533, September.
- John Lewis, 2011.
"How has the Financial Crisis Affected the Eurozone Accession Outlook in Central and Eastern Europe?,"
Chapters, in: Wim Meeusen (ed.), The Economic Crisis and European Integration, chapter 11,
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- John Lewis, 2010. "How has the financial crisis affected the Eurozone Accession Outlook in Central and Eastern Europe?," DNB Working Papers 253, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial crisis; European integration; European Union; Economic and Monetary Union; fiscal policy; financial supervision; global financial architecture; IMF;
All these keywords.
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
- F42 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - International Policy Coordination and Transmission
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- H87 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - International Fiscal Issues; International Public Goods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sec:cnstan:0384. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/caseepl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Aleksandra Polak The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Aleksandra Polak to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/caseepl.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.