Impact of money supply on stock bubbles
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nelson, Charles R, 1976. "Inflation and Rates of Return on Common Stocks," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 31(2), pages 471-483, May.
- Stephen G. Cecchetti & Nelson C. Mark & Robert J. Sonora, 2002. "Price Index Convergence Among United States Cities," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 43(4), pages 1081-1099, November.
- Christos Ioannidis & Alexandros Kontonikas, 2006. "Monetary Policy and the Stock Market: Some International evidence," Working Papers 2006_12, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Fama, Eugene F. & Schwert, G. William, 1977. "Asset returns and inflation," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 115-146, November.
- David O. Lucca & Emanuel Moench, 2015. "The Pre-FOMC Announcement Drift," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 70(1), pages 329-371, February.
- Farrell, James L, Jr, 1974. "Analyzing Covariation of Returns to Determine Homogeneous Stock Groupings," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 47(2), pages 186-207, April.
- Chen, Nai-Fu & Roll, Richard & Ross, Stephen A, 1986. "Economic Forces and the Stock Market," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 59(3), pages 383-403, July.
- Benaković Dubravka & Posedel Petra, 2010.
"Do macroeconomic factors matter for stock returns? Evidence from estimating a multifactor model on the Croatian market,"
Business Systems Research,
De Gruyter Open, vol. 1(1-2), pages 39-46, January.
- Dubravka Benaković & Petra Posedel, 2010. "Do macroeconomic factors matter for stock returns? Evidence from estimating a multifactor model on the Croatian market," EFZG Working Papers Series 1012, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb.
- Alan Greenspan, 2004. "Risk and Uncertainty in Monetary Policy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 94(2), pages 33-40, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Constantin ANGHELACHE & Madalina Gabriela ANGHEL & Cristina SACALA, 2016. "The Financial Sector Influence On Portfolio Dynamics," Romanian Statistical Review Supplement, Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 64(7), pages 9-13, July.
More about this item
Keywordsmoney supply; stock market; stock bubbles; granger causality; Dickey-Fuller test;
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-FDG-2013-11-22 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-MAC-2013-11-22 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:51476. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .