Analyzing Covariation of Returns to Determine Homogeneous Stock Groupings
No abstract is available for this item.
- Dolinar, Denis & Orsag, Silvije & Suman, Paola, 2015. "Test Of The Chen-Roll-Ross Macroeconomic Factor Model: Evidence From Croatian Stock Market," UTMS Journal of Economics, University of Tourism and Management, Skopje, Macedonia, vol. 6(2), pages 185-196.
- Merton, Robert C., 1993.
"On the microeconomic theory of investment under uncertainty,"
Handbook of Mathematical Economics,in: K. J. Arrow & M.D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Mathematical Economics, edition 4, volume 2, chapter 13, pages 601-669
- Merton, Robert C., 1977. "On the microeconomic theory of investment under uncertainty," Working papers 958-77., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- repec:eee:finlet:v:21:y:2017:i:c:p:115-125 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sirucek, Martin, 2013. "Impact of money supply on stock bubbles," MPRA Paper 51476, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mason, Andrew & Agyei-Ampomah, Sam & Skinner, Frank, 2016. "Realism, skill, and incentives: Current and future trends in investment management and investment performance," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 31-40.
- Jon Poynter & James Winder & Tzu Tai, 2015. "An analysis of co-movements in industrial sector indices over the last 30 years," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 44(1), pages 69-88, January.
- M. Vermorken & A. Szafarz & H. Pirotte, 2010. "Sector classification through non-Gaussian similarity," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(11), pages 861-878.
- Maximilian Vermorken & Ariane Szafarz & Hugues Pirotte, 2008. "Sector classification through non-Gaussian similarity," Working Papers CEB 08-032.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Maximilian Vermorken & Ariane Szafarz & Hugues Pirotte, 2010. "Sector Classification through non-Gaussian Similarity," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/95542, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Bruce N. Lehmann & David M. Modest, 1985. "Mutual Fund Performance Evaluation: A Comparison of Benchmarks and Benchmark Comparisons," NBER Working Papers 1721, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rajan, Murli & Friedman, Joseph, 1997. "An examination of the impact of country risk on the international portfolio selection decision," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 55-70.
- Merton, Robert, 1990. "Capital market theory and the pricing of financial securities," Handbook of Monetary Economics,in: B. M. Friedman & F. H. Hahn (ed.), Handbook of Monetary Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 11, pages 497-581 Elsevier.
- Merton, Robert C., 1986. "Capital market theory and the pricing of financial securities," Working papers 1818-86., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Brown, Stephen J. & Lajbcygier, Paul & Wong, Woon Weng, 2012. "Estimating the cost of capital with basis assets," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 3071-3079.
- Širůček, Martin, 2015. "Kauzalní vztah peněžní nabídky a amerického akciového trhu
[Money supply and US stock market causality]," MPRA Paper 66357, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 Aug 2015.
- To, Minh Chau & Assoé, Kodjovi Gakpo, 1995. "Performance et commission de souscription des fonds mutuels canadiens," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 71(1), pages 27-52, mars.
- Heuts, R.M.J., 1978. "Portfolio models and time series analysis," Other publications TiSEM 48458631-edc8-42e9-8359-4, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Patrick McGuire & Martijn A Schrijvers, 2003. "Common factors in emerging market spreads," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jnlbus:v:47:y:1974:i:2:p:186-207. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed