Monetary Policy and the Stock Market: Some International evidence
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Edward Nelson, 2000.
"UK monetary policy 1972-97: a guide using Taylor rules,"
Bank of England working papers
120, Bank of England.
- Nelson, Edward, 2001. "UK Monetary Policy 1972-97: A Guide Using Taylor Rules," CEPR Discussion Papers 2931, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cecchetti, Stephen G. & Kashyap, Anil K, 1996. "International cycles," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 331-360, February.
- Cassola, Nuno & Morana, Claudio, 2004.
"Monetary policy and the stock market in the euro area,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 387-399, April.
- Cassola, Nuno & Morana, Claudio, 2002. "Monetary policy and the stock market in the euro area," Working Paper Series 0119, European Central Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sirucek, Martin, 2013. "Impact of money supply on stock bubbles," MPRA Paper 51476, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abdul Qayyum & Saba Anwa, 2010.
"Impact of monetary policy on the volatility of stock market in pakistan,"
AccessEcon, vol. 30(4), pages 1-28.
- Qayyum, Abdul & Anwar, Saba, 2011. "Impact of Monetary Policy on the Volatility of Stock Market in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 31188, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fausto Pacicco & Luigi Vena & Andrea Venegoni, 2017. "Market Reactions to ECB Policy Innovations: A Cross-Country Analysis," LIUC Papers in Economics wp4, Cattaneo University (LIUC).
- Moayedi, Vafa & Aminfard, Matin, 2011. "The Impact of Policy Shocks on Financial Structure: Empirical Results from Japan," MPRA Paper 39185, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Širůček, Martin, 2015.
"Kauzalní vztah peněžní nabídky a amerického akciového trhu
[Money supply and US stock market causality]," MPRA Paper 66357, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 Aug 2015.
More about this item
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E60 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-10-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2006-10-28 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2006-10-28 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2006-10-28 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-RMG-2006-10-28 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gla:glaewp:2006_12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tedi Racheva). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dpglauk.html .