The Impact of Policy Shocks on Financial Structure: Empirical Results from Japan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lucía Cuadro-Sáez & Alicia Garcia Herrero, 2008.
"Finance for Growth. Does a Balanced Financial Structure Matter?,"
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 59(6), pages 1075-1096.
- Alicia Garcia-Herrero & Lucia Cuadro-Saez, 2005. "Finance for Growth: Does a Balanced Financial Structure Matter?," Working Papers 0503, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Cuadro-Sáez, Lucía & García-Herrero, Alicia, 2007. "Finance for growth: does a balanced financial structure matter?," Kiel Advanced Studies Working Papers 445, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Pennings, Steven & Ramayandi, Arief & Tang, Hsiao Chink, 2015.
"The impact of monetary policy on financial markets in small open economies: More or less effective during the global financial crisis?,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 60-70.
- Pennings, Steven & Ramayandi, Arief & Tang, Hsiao Chink, 2011. "The Impact of Monetary Policy on Financial Markets in Small Open Economies: More or Less Effective During the Global Financial Crisis?," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 72, Asian Development Bank.
- Arestis, Philip & Demetriades, Panicos O & Luintel, Kul B, 2001.
"Financial Development and Economic Growth: The Role of Stock Markets,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 33(1), pages 16-41, February.
- Philip Arestis & Panicos O. Demetriades & Kul B. Luintel, 1997. "Financial Development and Economic Growth: the Role of Stock Markets," Keele Department of Economics Discussion Papers (1995-2001) 97/05, Department of Economics, Keele University.
- Ross Levine, 1997.
"Financial Development and Economic Growth: Views and Agenda,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 35(2), pages 688-726, June.
- Levine, Ross, 1996. "Financial development and economic growth : views and agenda," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1678, The World Bank.
- Christos Ioannidis & Alexandros Kontonikas, 2006. "Monetary Policy and the Stock Market: Some International evidence," Working Papers 2006_12, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Veronika Dolar & Césaire Meh, 2002. "Financial Structure and Economic Growth: A Non-Technical Survey," Staff Working Papers 02-24, Bank of Canada.
- António AFONSO & Ricardo SOUSA, "undated".
"Fiscal Policy, Housing and Stock Prices,"
- António Afonso & Ricardo M. Sousa, 2008. "Fiscal Policy, Housing and Stock Prices," Working Papers Department of Economics 2008/58, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Ricardo M. Sousa & António Afonso, 2008. "Fiscal Policy, Housing and Stock Prices," NIPE Working Papers 21/2008, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Afonso, António & Sousa, Ricardo M., 2009. "Fiscal policy, housing and stock prices," Working Paper Series 990, European Central Bank.
- Capelle-Blancard, Gunther & Couppey-Soubeyran, Jezabel & Soulat, Laurent, 2008.
"The measurement of financial intermediation in Japan,"
Japan and the World Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 40-60, January.
- Gunther Capelle-Blancard & Jézabel Couppey-Soubeyran & Laurent Soulat, 2005. "The measurement of financial intermediation in Japan," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques bla05080, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), revised Nov 2005.
- Gunther Capelle-Blancard & Jézabel Couppey-Soubeyran & Laurent Soulat, 2008. "The measurement of financial intermediation in Japan," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00265547, HAL.
- Gunther Capelle-Blancard & Jézabel Couppey-Soubeyran & Laurent Soulat, 2005. "The measurement of financial intermediation in Japan," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00197104, HAL.
- Levine, Ross, 2005. "Finance and Growth: Theory and Evidence," Handbook of Economic Growth,in: Philippe Aghion & Steven Durlauf (ed.), Handbook of Economic Growth, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 12, pages 865-934 Elsevier.
- Demirguc-Kunt, Ash & Levine, Ross, 1996.
"Stock Market Development and Financial Intermediaries: Stylized Facts,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 10(2), pages 291-321, May.
- Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Levine, Ross, 1995. "Stock market development and financial intermediaries : stylized facts," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1462, The World Bank.
- Federico Guerrero & Elliott Parker, 2010. "The Effect of Government Purchases on Economic Growth in Japan," Working Papers 10-004, University of Nevada, Reno, Department of Economics;University of Nevada, Reno , Department of Resource Economics.
- Burcu Aydin & Deniz Igan, 2012.
"Bank Lending in Turkey: Effects of Monetary and Fiscal Policies,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(5), pages 78-104, September.
- Burcu Aydin & Deniz O Igan, 2010. "Bank Lending in Turkey; Effects of Monetary and Fiscal Policies," IMF Working Papers 10/233, International Monetary Fund.
- Beck, Thorsten & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Levine, Ross & Maksimovic, Vojislav, 2000. "Financial structure and economic development - firm, industry, and country evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2423, The World Bank.
- Laopodis, Nikiforos T., 2009. "Fiscal policy and stock market efficiency: Evidence for the United States," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 633-650, May.
- Luintel, Kul B. & Khan, Mosahid & Arestis, Philip & Theodoridis, Konstantinos, 2008. "Financial structure and economic growth," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 181-200, April.
- O. Emre Ergungor, 2003. "Financial system structure and economic development: structure matters," Working Paper 0305, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Sven Blank & Jonas Dovern, 2010.
"What macroeconomic shocks affect the German banking system?: Analysis in an integrated micro-macro model,"
Journal of Financial Economic Policy,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 2(2), pages 126-148, June.
- Blank, Sven & Dovern, Jonas, 2009. "What macroeconomic shocks affect the German banking system? Analysis in an integrated micro-macro model," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2009,15, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Randall Morck & Masao Nakamura, 1999. "Banks and Corporate Control in Japan," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 54(1), pages 319-339, February.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial Structure; Fiscal Policy; Japan; Monetary Policy; VEC;
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- E63 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Comparative or Joint Analysis of Fiscal and Monetary Policy; Stabilization; Treasury Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-06-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2012-06-13 (Central Banking)
- NEP-FDG-2012-06-13 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-MAC-2012-06-13 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2012-06-13 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:39185. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.