|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Moayedi, Vafa, 2012. "Detecting Islamic Calendar Effects on U.S. Meat Consumption: Is the Muslim Population Larger than Widely Assumed?," MPRA Paper 41554, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Moayedi, Vafa & Aminfard, Matin, 2011. "The Impact of Policy Shocks on Financial Structure: Empirical Results from Japan," MPRA Paper 39185, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vafa Moayedi, 2013. "Reassessing The Effect Of Fiscal And Monetary Policies In Iran: The St. Louis Equation Revisited," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 38(4), pages 123-141, December.
- Vafa Moayedi & Matin Aminfard, 2012. "Iran's post-war financial system," International Journal of Islamic and Middle Eastern Finance and Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 5(3), pages 264-281, August.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Vafa Moayedi, 2013.
"Reassessing The Effect Of Fiscal And Monetary Policies In Iran: The St. Louis Equation Revisited,"
Journal of Economic Development,
Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 38(4), pages 123-141, December.
- Michael Adebayo Ajayi & Olufemi Adewale Aluko, 2017. "Evaluating the Relative Impact of Monetary and Fiscal Policy in Nigeria using the St. Louis Equation," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 13(1), pages 40-50, February.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (2) 2012-06-13 2012-10-06. Author is listed
- NEP-ARA: MENA - Middle East & North Africa (1) 2012-10-06. Author is listed
- NEP-CBA: Central Banking (1) 2012-06-13. Author is listed
- NEP-CWA: Central & Western Asia (1) 2012-10-06. Author is listed
- NEP-FDG: Financial Development & Growth (1) 2012-06-13. Author is listed
- NEP-MON: Monetary Economics (1) 2012-06-13. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Vafa Moayedi should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.