Report NEP-MAC-2012-10-06This is the archive for NEP-MAC, a report on new working papers in the area of Macroeconomics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Susanto Basu & Brent Bundick, 2012. "Uncertainty Shocks in a Model of Effective Demand," NBER Working Papers 18420, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stefan Reitz & Ulf. D. Slopek, 2012. "Fixing the Phillips Curve: The Case of Downward Nominal Wage Rigidity in the US," Kiel Working Papers 1795, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Josheski, Dushko & Lazarov, Darko, 2012. "New Keynesian Macroeconomics: Empirically tested in the case of Republic of Macedonia," EconStor Preprints 64403, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Chun Chang & Zheng Liu & Mark M. Spiegel, 2013. "Capital controls and optimal Chinese monetary policy," Working Paper Series 2012-13, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Oliver Röhn & Rauf Gönenç & Vincent Koen & Ramazan Karaşahin, 2012. "Tackling Turkey's External and Domestic Macroeconomic Imbalances," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 986, OECD Publishing.
- D'Amico, Stefania & English, William & López-Salido, J David & Nelson, Edward, 2012. "The Federal Reserve’s Large-Scale Asset Purchase Programs: Rationale and Effects," CEPR Discussion Papers 9145, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Görtz, Christoph & Tsoukalas, John D., 2012. "News and Financial Intermediation in Aggregate and Sectoral Fluctuations," Dynare Working Papers 12, CEPREMAP.
- Athanasios Geromichalos & Lucas Herrenbrueck, 2013. "Monetary Policy, Asset Prices, and Liquidity in Over-the-Counter Markets," Working Papers 1220, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Yi Wen, 2012. "Liquidity and welfare," Working Papers 2012-037, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Roger E.A. Farmer, 2012. "Qualitative Easing: How it Works and Why it Matters," NBER Working Papers 18421, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:tur:wpapnw:11 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gagnon, Etienne & López-Salido, J David & Vincent, Nicolas, 2012. "Individual Price Adjustment along the Extensive Margin," CEPR Discussion Papers 9143, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mueller, Andreas I., 2012. "Separations, Sorting and Cyclical Unemployment," IZA Discussion Papers 6849, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Escudé, Guillermo J., 2012. "A DSGE model for a SOE with Systematic Interest and Foreign Exchange policies in which policymakers exploit the risk premium for stabilization purposes," Dynare Working Papers 15, CEPREMAP.
- Charpe, Matthieu & Kühn, Stefan, 2012. "Bargaining, Aggregate Demand and Employment," Dynare Working Papers 13, CEPREMAP.
- Daniel L. Thornton, 2012. "Greenspan’s conundrum and the Fed’s ability to affect long-term yields," Working Papers 2012-036, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Brent Meyer & Guhan Venkatu, 2012. "Trimmed-mean inflation statistics: just hit the one in the middle," Working Paper 1217, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, revised 01 Feb 2014.
- William R. White, 2012. "Ultra easy monetary policy and the law of unintended consequences," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 126, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Jess Benhabib & Pengfei Wang & Yi Wen, 2012. "Sentiments and aggregate demand fluctuations," Working Papers 2012-039, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Michele Fratianni, 2012. "150 years of Italian political unity and economic dualism: An Introduction," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 73, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Casey B. Mulligan, 2012. "Recent Marginal Labor Income Tax Rate Changes by Skill and Marital Status," NBER Working Papers 18426, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Herrera, Pablo Matías & Masci, Martín Ezequiel, 2012.
"Posibles indicadores del sector turismo para la autoridad macroprudencial en la Argentina
[Possible tourism indicators for the argentinian macroprudential authority]," MPRA Paper 41591, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ugo Albertazzi & Tiziano Ropele & Gabriele Sene & Federico M. Signoretti, 2012. "The impact of the sovereign debt crisis on the activity of Italian banks," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 133, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Aurelio Bruzzo & Fabio Mantovani, 2012. "Le principali istituzioni finanziarie a livello internazionale e la crisi sistemica in Europa: dalla Grecia allâ€™Italia?," Working Papers 201211, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- Moayedi, Vafa, 2012. "Detecting Islamic Calendar Effects on U.S. Meat Consumption: Is the Muslim Population Larger than Widely Assumed?," MPRA Paper 41554, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andersen, Torben M & Bhattacharya, Joydeep, 2012. "A Dynamic Efficiency Rationale for Public Investment in the Health of the Young," Staff General Research Papers Archive 35503, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.