Detecting Islamic Calendar Effects on U.S. Meat Consumption: Is the Muslim Population Larger than Widely Assumed?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Domenico Depalo, 2009. "A seasonal unit-root test with Stata," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 9(3), pages 422-438, September.
- Hylleberg, S. & Engle, R. F. & Granger, C. W. J. & Yoo, B. S., 1990.
"Seasonal integration and cointegration,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 44(1-2), pages 215-238.
- Hyllerberg, S. & Engle, R.F. & Granger, C.W.J. & Yoo, B.S., 1988. "Seasonal Integration And Cointegration," Papers 0-88-2, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Hylleberg, S. & Engle, R.F. & Granger, C.W.J. & Yoo, B.S., 1988. "Seasonal, Integration And Cointegration," Papers 6-88-2, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Bonato Leo, 2008.
"Money and Inflation in the Islamic Republic of Iran,"
Review of Middle East Economics and Finance,
De Gruyter, vol. 4(1), pages 41-58, January.
- Leo Bonato, 2007. "Money and Inflation in the Islamic Republic of Iran," IMF Working Papers 07/119, International Monetary Fund.
- Yucel, Eray M., 2005. "Does Ramadan Have Any Effect on Food Prices: A Dual-Calendar Perspective on the Turkish Data," MPRA Paper 1141, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsARIMA; Calendar Effects; Islamic Festivities; Muslims; Seasonal Adjustment;
- E27 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-10-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2012-10-06 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CWA-2012-10-06 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-MAC-2012-10-06 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:41554. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .