Report NEP-ARA-2012-10-06This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- André Bank & Roy Karadag, 2012. "The Political Economy of Regional Power: Turkey under the AKP," GIGA Working Paper Series 204, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Martin Beck & Simone Hüser, 2012. "Political Change in the Middle East: An Attempt to Analyze the “Arab Spring”," GIGA Working Paper Series 203, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Oliver Röhn & Rauf Gönenç & Vincent Koen & Ramazan Karaşahin, 2012. "Tackling Turkey's External and Domestic Macroeconomic Imbalances," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 986, OECD Publishing.
- Raphael Espinoza, 2012. "Factor Accumulation and the Determinants of TFP in the GCC," OxCarre Working Papers 094, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Raphael Espinoza, 2012. "Government Spending, Subsidies and Economic Efficiency in the GCC," OxCarre Working Papers 095, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Moayedi, Vafa, 2012. "Detecting Islamic Calendar Effects on U.S. Meat Consumption: Is the Muslim Population Larger than Widely Assumed?," MPRA Paper 41554, University Library of Munich, Germany.