Detection and Forecasting of Islamic Calendar Effects in Time series Data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Halvorsen, Robert & Palmquist, Raymond, 1980. "The Interpretation of Dummy Variables in Semilogarithmic Equations," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 474-475, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Madhavi Bokil & Axel Schimmelpfennig, 2006.
"Three Attempts at Inflation Forecasting in Pakistan,"
The Pakistan Development Review,
Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 45(3), pages 341-368.
- International Monetary Fund, 2005. "Three Attempts at Inflation Forecasting in Pakistan," IMF Working Papers 05/105, International Monetary Fund.
- Riaz Riazuddin, 2012. "Construction and Seasonal Patterns of Islamic Hijri Calendar Monthly Time Series: An Application to Consumer Price Index (CPI) in Pakistan," SBP Working Paper Series 50, State Bank of Pakistan, Research Department.
- Riaz Riazuddin, 2012. "Construction and Seasonal Patterns of Islamic Hijri Calendar Monthly Time Series: An Application to Consumer Price Index (CPI) in Pakistan," Working Papers id:4927, eSocialSciences.
- Bukhari, Syed Kalim Hyder & Abdul, Jalil & Rao, Nasir Hamid, 2011.
"Detection and Forecasting of Islamic Calendar Effects in Time Series Data: Revisited,"
31124, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nasir Hamid Rao & Syed Kalim Hyder Bukhari & Abdul Jalil, 2011. "Detection and Forecasting of Islamic Calendar Effects in Time Series Data: Revisited," Working Papers id:4290, eSocialSciences.
- Syed Kalim Hyder Bukhari & Abdul Jalil & Nasir Hamid Rao, 2011. "Detection and Forecasting of Islamic Calendar Effects in Time Series Data: Revisited," SBP Working Paper Series 39, State Bank of Pakistan, Research Department.
More about this item
KeywordsForecasting; time-series data;
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sbp:wpaper:02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Faisal Saleem). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sbpgvpk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.