Report NEP-CBA-2012-06-13This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- M. Falagiarda & M. Marzo, 2012. "A DSGE model with Endogenous Term Structure," Working Papers wp830, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Saroj Bhattarai & Jae Won Lee & Woong Yong Park, 2012. "Policy regimes, policy shifts, and U.S. business cycles," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 109, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Alexander Chudik & Marcel Fratzscher, 2012. "Liquidity, risk and the global transmission of the 2007–08 financial crisis and the 2010–11 sovereign debt crisis title," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 107, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Gunther Schnabl, 2012. "Monetary Policy Reform in a World of Central Banks," Global Financial Markets Working Paper Series 26-2012, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Julian A. Parra POlanía, 2012. "Transparency: can central banks commit to truthful communication?," Borradores de Economia 711, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Vladislav Prokopov, 2011. "The Impact of New Financial Regulations on Emerging Markets: A Synthesis of a Global Survey," Rosenberg Global Financial Briefs 4, Brandeis University, Rosenberg Institute of Global Finance, International Businesss School.
- Cousin, Violaine, 2012. "Basel I, II, III – we want it all at once," MPRA Paper 39142, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Moayedi, Vafa & Aminfard, Matin, 2011. "The Impact of Policy Shocks on Financial Structure: Empirical Results from Japan," MPRA Paper 39185, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ivan Kitov, 2012. "Why price inflation in developed countries is systematically underestimated," Papers 1206.0450, arXiv.org.
- Andreas Bachmann, 2012. "Exchange rate pass-through to various price indices: empirical estimation using vector error correction models," Diskussionsschriften dp1205, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Jens H. E. Christensen & Jose A. Lopez & Glenn D. Rudebusch, 2012. "Pricing deflation risk with U.S. Treasury yields," Working Paper Series 2012-07, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Michael Brei & Carlos Winograd, 2012. "Foreign banks, corporate strategy and financial stability: lessons from the river plate," PSE Working Papers halshs-00703738, HAL.
- César Calderón & Roberto Duncan & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel, 2012. "Do Good Institutions Promote Counter-Cyclical Macroeconomic Policies?," Documentos de Trabajo 419, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Jenny Poschmann, 2012. "The Shadow Banking System - Survey and Typological Framework," Global Financial Markets Working Paper Series 27-2012, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.