The Shadow Banking System - Survey and Typological Framework
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mark Carey & Mitch Post & Steven A. Sharpe, 1998.
"Does Corporate Lending by Banks and Finance Companies Differ? Evidence on Specialization in Private Debt Contracting,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 53(3), pages 845-878, June.
- Mark S. Carey & Mitchell A. Post & Steven A. Sharpe, 1996. "Does corporate lending by banks and finance companies differ? Evidence on specialization in private debt contracting," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 96-25, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- repec:ces:ifodic:v:6:y:2008:i:3:p:14567226 is not listed on IDEAS
- James R. Barth & Triphon Phumiwasana & Wenling Lu, 2008. "Bank Regulation in the United States," ifo DICE Report, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 6(3), pages 3-8, October.
- Naohiko Baba & Robert N McCauley & Srichander Ramaswamy, 2009. "US dollar money market funds and non-US banks," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stefan Behrendt, 2016. "Taking Stock - Credit Measures in Monetary Transmission," Jena Economic Research Papers 2016-002, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Patricia Jackson, 2013. "Shadow Banking and New Lending Channels – Past and Future," SUERF 50th Anniversary Volume Chapters, SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum.
- Orestes Collazo Brañanova, 2013. "Shadow banking in Spain," IFC Bulletins chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Proceedings of the Sixth IFC Conference on "Statistical issues and activities in a changing environment", Basel, 28-29 August 2012., volume 36, pages 89-98 Bank for International Settlements.
- repec:eee:finlet:v:21:y:2017:i:c:p:163-171 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsshadow banking; financial intermediation; financial architecture; monetary policy;
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-06-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2012-06-13 (Banking)
- NEP-CBA-2012-06-13 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2012-06-13 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2012-06-13 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hlj:hljwrp:27-2012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Fahrholz). General contact details of provider: http://www.gfinm.de .