Report NEP-RMG-2006-10-28This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stanislav Anatolyev, 2006. "Nonparametric retrospection and monitoring of predictability of financial returns," Working Papers w0071, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Christine Wilson & Allen Featherstone, 2006. "Adjusting the CAPM for Threshold Effects: An Application to Food and Agribusiness Stocks," Working Papers 06-08, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Christos Ioannidis & Alexandros Kontonikas, 2006. "Monetary Policy and the Stock Market: Some International evidence," Working Papers 2006_12, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Bacchetta, Philippe & Mertens, Elmar & van Wincoop, Eric, 2006. "Predictability in Financial Markets: What Do Survey Expectations Tell Us?," CEPR Discussion Papers 5770, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- MacMinn, Richard & Richter, Andreas, 2006. "Hedging Brevity Risk with Mortality-based Securities," Discussion Papers in Business Administration 1219, University of Munich, Munich School of Management.
- Item repec:cep:stiecm:/2006/506 is not listed on IDEAS anymore