Effects Induced By The Global Economic And Financial Crisis In The New Eu Member States
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alan Ahearne & Brigit Schmitz & Jürgen von Hagen, 2007. "Current Account Imbalances in the Euro Area (draft version)," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0345, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Sven Langedijk & Werner Roeger, 2007. "Adjustment in EMU: A model-based analysis of country experiences," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 274, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Dabrowski, Marek, 2010.
"The global financial crisis: Lessons for European integration,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 38-54, March.
- Marek Dabrowski, 2009. "The Global Financial Crisis: Lessons for European Integration," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0384, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Philippe Aghion & Alan Ahearne & Marek Belka & Lars Heikensten & Jean Pisani-Ferry & André Sapir & Jürgen von Hagen, . "Coming of age: report on the euro area," Blueprints, Bruegel, number 11.
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial crisis; liquidity; risk aversion;
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vls:finstu:v:13:y:2009:i:4:p:154-161. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Daniel Mateescu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cfiarro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.