Effects Induced By The Global Economic And Financial Crisis In The New Eu Member States
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alan Ahearne & Brigit Schmitz & Jürgen von Hagen, 2007. "Current Account Imbalances in the Euro Area (draft version)," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0345, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Sven Langedijk & Werner Roeger, 2007. "Adjustment in EMU: A model-based analysis of country experiences," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 274, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Dabrowski, Marek, 2010.
"The global financial crisis: Lessons for European integration,"
Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 38-54, March.
- Marek Dabrowski, 2009. "The Global Financial Crisis: Lessons for European Integration," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0384, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Philippe Aghion & Alan Ahearne & Marek Belka & Lars Heikensten & Jean Pisani-Ferry & André Sapir & Jürgen von Hagen, . "Coming of age- report on the euro area," Blueprints, Bruegel, number 11, December.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Jürgen von Hagen & Jean Pisani-Ferry & Jakob von Weizsäcker, 2009. "A European Exit Strategy," Policy Briefs 328, Bruegel.
- Rughoo, Aarti & Sarantis, Nicholas, 2014. "The global financial crisis and integration in European retail banking," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 28-41.
- Mai Chi Dao, 2013. "International spillovers of labour market policies," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 65(2), pages 417-446, April.
- Ginanjar Dewandaru & Rumi Masih & Mansur Masih, 2018. "Unraveling the Financial Contagion in European Stock Markets During Financial Crises: Multi-Timescale Analysis," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 54(4), pages 859-880, March.
- Poghosyan, Tigran, 2011.
"Slowdown of credit flows in Jordan in the wake of the global financial crisis: Supply or demand driven?,"
Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 562-573.
- Mr. Tigran Poghosyan, 2010. "Slowdown of Credit Flows in Jordan in the Wake of the Global Financial Crisis: Supply or Demand Driven?," IMF Working Papers 2010/256, International Monetary Fund.
- Zafirakis, D. & Chalvatzis, K. & Kaldellis, J.K., 2013. "“Socially just” support mechanisms for the promotion of renewable energy sources in Greece," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 478-493.
- Gabriel Fagan & Vitor Gaspar, 2008. "Macroeconomic Adjustment to Monetary Union," Working Papers 2008/14, Czech National Bank.
- ŢURLEA, Eugeniu & ŞERBAN, Mihaela & ALBERT, Valeria Maria, 2011. "The Absorption Of European Funds For The Romanian Environmental Sector," Annals of Spiru Haret University, Economic Series, Universitatea Spiru Haret, vol. 2(3), pages 11-17.
- Jürgen von Hagen & Iulia Siedschlag, 2010.
"Managing Capital Flows: Experiences from Central and Eastern Europe,"
Chapters, in: Masahiro Kawai & Mario B. Lamberte (ed.), Managing Capital Flows, chapter 7,
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Jurgen Von Hagen & Iulia Siedschlag, 2008. "Managing Capital Flows: Experiences from Central and Eastern Europe," Papers WP234, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Arnold, Ivo J.M. & Roelands, Sebastian, 2010. "The demand for euros," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 674-684, June.
- Dewandaru, Ginanjar & Masih, Rumi & Masih, A. Mansur M., 2016. "What can wavelets unveil about the vulnerabilities of monetary integration? A tale of Eurozone stock markets," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 52(PB), pages 981-996.
- Mourouzidou-Damtsa, Stella & Milidonis, Andreas & Stathopoulos, Konstantinos, 2019. "National culture and bank risk-taking," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 132-143.
- Jean Pisani-Ferry & André Sapir, 2009. "Weathering the storm- Fair weather versus stormy-weather governance in the euro area," Policy Contributions 274, Bruegel.
- repec:got:cegedp:110 is not listed on IDEAS
- Berger, Helge & Nitsch, Volker, 2014.
"Wearing corset, losing shape: The euro's effect on trade imbalances,"
Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 136-155.
- Berger, Helge & Nitsch, Volker, 2014. "Wearing corset, losing shape: The euro's effect on trade imbalances," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 63681, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- Güneş Kamber & Christoph Thoenissen, 2013.
"Financial Exposure and the International Transmission of Financial Shocks,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 45(s2), pages 127-158, December.
- G√Úne≈Û Kamber & Christoph Thoenissen, 2013. "Financial Exposure and the International Transmission of Financial Shocks," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 45(s2), pages 127-158, December.
- Güneş Kamber & Christoph Thoenissen, 2013. "Financial exposure and the international transmission of financial shocks," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2013/06, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Gunes Kamber & Christoph Thoenissen, 2013. "Financial exposure and the international transmission of financial shocks," CAMA Working Papers 2013-39, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Alan Ahearne & Juan Delgado & Jakob von Weizsäcker, 2008. "A tail of two countries," Policy Briefs 6, Bruegel.
- Enn Lun Yong, 2019. "Unemployment and the European Union, 2000–2017: structural exploration of distant past economic experience and future prosperity," Journal of Economic Structures, Springer;Pan-Pacific Association of Input-Output Studies (PAPAIOS), vol. 8(1), pages 1-21, December.
- Fic, Tatiana & Barrell, Ray & Holland, Dawn, 2008.
"Entry rates and the risks of misalignment in the EU8,"
Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 761-774.
- Tatiana Fic & Ray Barrell & Dawn Holland, 2006. "Entry rates and risks of the misalignment in EU8," Working Papers 14, Department of Applied Econometrics, Warsaw School of Economics.
- Dr Tatiana Fic & Ray Barrell & Dawn Holland, 2006. "Entry rates and the risks of misalignment in the EU8," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 275, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Marek Dabrowski, 2010. "The Global Financial Crisis and its Impact on Emerging Market Economies in Europe and the CIS: Evidence from mid-2010," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 411, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- VAN POECK, André, 2009. "One money and fifteen needs inflation and output convergence in the European Monetary Union," Working Papers 2009001, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Business and Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial crisis; liquidity; risk aversion;
All these keywords.
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vls:finstu:v:13:y:2009:i:4:p:154-161. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cfiarro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Daniel Mateescu (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cfiarro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.