One money and fifteen needs inflation and output convergence in the European Monetary Union
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Feb 2009|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: https://www.uantwerp.be/en/faculties/applied-economic-sciences/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fourçans, André & Vranceanu, Radu, 2002. "ECB Monetary Policy Rule: Some Theory and Empirical Evidence," ESSEC Working Papers DR 02008, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Gligor, Mircea & Ausloos, Marcel, 2008.
"Convergence and Cluster Structures in EU Area according to Fluctuations in Macroeconomic Indices,"
Journal of Economic Integration,
Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 23, pages 297-330.
- Mircea Gligor & Marcel Ausloos, 2008. "Convergence and cluster structures in EU area according to fluctuations in macroeconomic indices," Papers 0805.3071, arXiv.org.
- John H. Rogers, 2002. "Monetary union, price level convergence, and inflation: how close is Europe to the United States?," International Finance Discussion Papers 740, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Fritz Breuss, 2002.
"Was ECB's monetary policy optimal?,"
Atlantic Economic Journal,
International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 30(3), pages 298-319, September.
- Ullrich, Katrin, 2003. "A Comparison Between the Fed and the ECB: Taylor Rules," ZEW Discussion Papers 03-19, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Philip R. Lane, & Patrick Honohan, 2003.
"Divergent Inflation Rates in EMU,"
The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series
- Stephan Sauer & Jan-Egbert Sturm, 2003. "Using Taylor Rules to Understand ECB Monetary Policy," CESifo Working Paper Series 1110, CESifo Group Munich.
- Canzoneri, Matthew, et al, 2002. "Productivity Trends in Europe: Implications for Real Exchange Rates, Real Interest Rates, and Inflation," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(3), pages 497-516, August.
- Philippe Aghion & Alan Ahearne & Marek Belka & Lars Heikensten & Jean Pisani-Ferry & AndrÃ© Sapir & JÃ¼rgen von Hagen, . "Coming of age: report on the euro area," Blueprints, Bruegel, number 11.
- Busetti, Fabio & Forni, Lorenzo & Harvey, Andrew & Venditti, Fabrizio, 2006.
"Inflation convergence and divergence within the European Monetary Union,"
Working Paper Series
0574, European Central Bank.
- Fabio Busetti & Lorenzo Forni & Andrew Harvey & Fabrizio Venditti, 2007. "Inflation Convergence and Divergence within the European Monetary Union," International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 3(2), pages 95-121, June.
- C. Moons & A. Van Poeck, 2007.
"Does one size fit all? A Taylor-rule based analysis of monetary policy for current and future EMU members,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(2), pages 193-199.
- MOONS, Cindy & VAN POECK, André, 2005. "Does one size fit all? A Taylor-rule based analysis of monetary policy for current and future EMU members," Working Papers 2005026, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Taylor, John B., 1993. "Discretion versus policy rules in practice," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 195-214, December.
- Margarida Duarte, 2003. "The euro and inflation divergence in Europe," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Sum, pages 53-70.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ant:wpaper:2009001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joeri Nys)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.