One money and fifteen needs inflation and output convergence in the European Monetary Union
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Feb 2009|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Prinsstraat 13, B-2000 Antwerpen|
Web page: https://www.uantwerp.be/en/faculties/applied-economic-sciences/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Margarida Duarte, 2003. "The euro and inflation divergence in Europe," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Sum, pages 53-70.
- John H. Rogers, 2002. "Monetary union, price level convergence, and inflation: how close is Europe to the United States?," International Finance Discussion Papers 740, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Mircea Gligor & Marcel Ausloos, 2008.
"Convergence and cluster structures in EU area according to fluctuations in macroeconomic indices,"
- Gligor, Mircea & Ausloos, Marcel, 2008. "Convergence and Cluster Structures in EU Area according to Fluctuations in Macroeconomic Indices," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 23, pages 297-330.
- Fritz Breuss, 2002. "Was ECB's Monetary Policy Optimal?," WIFO Working Papers 173, WIFO.
- Fabio Busetti & Lorenzo Forni & Andrew Harvey & Fabrizio Venditti, 2007.
"Inflation Convergence and Divergence within the European Monetary Union,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 3(2), pages 95-121, June.
- Busetti, Fabio & Forni, Lorenzo & Harvey, Andrew & Venditti, Fabrizio, 2006. "Inflation convergence and divergence within the European Monetary Union," Working Paper Series 0574, European Central Bank.
- Ullrich, Katrin, 2003. "A Comparison Between the Fed and the ECB: Taylor Rules," ZEW Discussion Papers 03-19, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Philippe Aghion & Alan Ahearne & Marek Belka & Lars Heikensten & Jean Pisani-Ferry & André Sapir & Jürgen von Hagen, . "Coming of age: report on the euro area," Blueprints, Bruegel, number 11, March.
- Canzoneri, Matthew, et al, 2002. "Productivity Trends in Europe: Implications for Real Exchange Rates, Real Interest Rates, and Inflation," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(3), pages 497-516, August.
- Philip R. Lane & Patrick Honohan, 2003.
"Divergent Inflation Rates in EMU,"
Trinity Economics Papers
20034, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Philip R. Lane, & Patrick Honohan, 2003. "Divergent Inflation Rates in EMU," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp05, IIIS.
- Fourçans, André & Vranceanu, Radu, 2002. "ECB Monetary Policy Rule: Some Theory and Empirical Evidence," ESSEC Working Papers DR 02008, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- MOONS, Cindy & VAN POECK, André, 2005.
"Does one size fit all? A Taylor-rule based analysis of monetary policy for current and future EMU members,"
2005026, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- C. Moons & A. Van Poeck, 2007. "Does one size fit all? A Taylor-rule based analysis of monetary policy for current and future EMU members," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(2), pages 193-199.
- Fritz Breuss, 2002. "Was ECB's monetary policy optimal?," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 30(3), pages 298-319, September.
- Taylor, John B., 1993. "Discretion versus policy rules in practice," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 195-214, December.
- Stephan Sauer & Jan-Egbert Sturm, 2003. "Using Taylor Rules to Understand ECB Monetary Policy," CESifo Working Paper Series 1110, CESifo Group Munich.
- Patrick Honohan & Philip R. Lane, 2003. "Divergent inflation rates in EMU," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 18(37), pages 357-394, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ant:wpaper:2009001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joeri Nys)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.