A fresh look at business cycle synchronisation in the euro area
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nikolaus Bartzsch & Gerhard Rösl & Franz Seitz, 2012. "A simple way to capture currency abroad," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(15), pages 1511-1514, October.
- Mariarosaria Comunale, 2017.
"Synchronicity of real and financial cycles and structural characteristics in EU countries,"
CEIS Research Paper
414, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 25 Sep 2017.
- Mariarosaria Comunale, 2017. "Synchronicity of real and financial cycles and structural characteristics in EU countries," Bank of Lithuania Occasional Paper Series 15, Bank of Lithuania.
- Joao Loureiro & Manuel m.f. Martins & Ana paula Ribeiro, 2010. "Cape Verde: The Case For Euroisation," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 78(3), pages 248-268, September.
- Christian Aubin & Ibrahima Diouf & Dominique Pepin, 2010. "Inertie De La Politique Monétaire Dans La Zone Euro : Le Rôle De L'Hétérogénéité," Post-Print hal-00960030, HAL.
- Monica Billio & Michael Donadelli & Antonio Paradiso & Max Riedel, 2015. "Measuring Financial Integration: Lessons from the Correlation," Working Papers 2015:23, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- repec:kap:openec:v:28:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1007_s11079-017-9465-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ansgar Belke & Clemens Domnick & Daniel Gros, 2017.
"Business Cycle Synchronization in the EMU: Core vs. Periphery,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 28(5), pages 863-892, November.
- Ansgar Belke & Clemens Domnick & Daniel Gros, 2016. "Business cycle synchronization in the EMU: Core vs. periphery," ROME Working Papers 201608, ROME Network.
- Belke, Ansgar & Domnick, Clemens & Gros, Daniel, 2017. "Business Cycle Synchronization in the EMU: Core vs. Periphery," GLO Discussion Paper Series 38, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Belke, Ansgar & Domnick, Clemens & Gros, Daniel, 2016. "Business cycle synchronization in the EMU: Core vs. periphery," Ruhr Economic Papers 659, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Kappler Marcus, 2011. "Business Cycle Co-movement and Trade Intensity in the Euro Area: is there a Dynamic Link?," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 231(2), pages 247-265, April.
- Luís Aguiar-Conraria & Manuel M. F. Martins & Maria Joana Soares, 2011. "Synchronization of Economic Sentiment Cycles in the Euro Area: a time-frequency analysis," CEF.UP Working Papers 1105, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Chee-Heong Quah, 2014. "Clustering eurozone cycles," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 48(6), pages 3447-3462, November.
- Andreas Jonsson & Staffan LindÃ©n, 2009. "The quest for the best consumer confidence indicator," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 372, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Jonsson, Andreas & Lindén, Staffan, 2009. "The quest for the best consumer confidence indicator," MPRA Paper 25515, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness cycles; synchronisation; convergence; EMU;
- C40 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - General
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E39 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:euf:ecopap:0287. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ECFIN INFO). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dg2ecbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.