Productivity Trends in Europe: Implications for Real Exchange Rates, Real Interest Rates, and Inflation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ruscher, Eric & Wolff, Guntram B., 2009.
"External rebalancing is not just an exporters' story: real exchange rates, the non-tradable sector and the euro,"
19151, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eric Ruscher & Guntram B. Wolff, 2009. "External rebalancing is not just an exporters' story: real exchange rates, the non-tradable sector and the euro," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 375, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Camba-Méndez, Gonzalo & García, Juan Angel & Rodriguez-Palenzuela, Diego, 2003. "Relevant economic issues concerning the optimal rate of inflation," Working Paper Series 278, European Central Bank.
- Liontakis, Angelos E. & Papadas, Christos T., 2009. "Distribution Dynamics of Food Price Inflation Rates in EU: An Alternative Conditional Density Estimator Approach," 113th Seminar, September 3-6, 2009, Chania, Crete, Greece 58084, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Heather Gibson & Jim Malley, 2008.
"The Contribution of Sectoral Productivity Differentials to Inflation in Greece,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 19(5), pages 629-650, November.
- Heather D. Gibson & Jim Malley, 2007. "The Contribution of Sectoral Productivity Differentials to Inflation in Greee," Working Papers 63, Bank of Greece.
- Heather D. Gibson & Jim Malley, 2007. "The Contribution of Sectoral Productivity Differentials to Inflation in Greece," Working Papers 2007_39, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Christian Just, 2004. "The International Financial Architecture: Official Proposals on Crisis Resolution," Monetary Policy & the Economy, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 1, pages 73-89.
- PIROVANO, Mara & VAN POECK, André, 2011. "Eurozone inflation differentials and the ECB," Working Papers 2011014, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Niclas Andrén & Lars Oxelheim, 2011. "Exchange rate regime shift and price patterns," International Journal of Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 7(2), pages 153-178, April.
- Bergin, Paul R. & Glick, Reuven & Wu, Jyh-Lin, 2017.
"“Conditional PPP” and real exchange rate convergence in the euro area,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 73(PA), pages 78-92.
- Bergin, Paul R. & Glick, Reuven & Wu, Jyh-Lin, 2016. "“Conditional PPP” and Real Exchange Rate Convergence in the Euro Area," Working Paper Series 2016-29, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Paul R. Bergin & Reuven Glick & Jyh-Lin Wu, 2016. "Conditional PPP and Real Exchange Rate Convergence in the Euro Area," NBER Working Papers 21979, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sánchez, Marcelo, 2008. "Monetary stabilisation in a currency union of small open economies," Working Paper Series 927, European Central Bank.
- Carmen Mar? Mart?ez, 2003. "The Structural Approach of a Natrex Model on Equilibrium Exchange Rates," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 588.03, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Hofmann, Boris & Remsperger, Hermann, 2005. "Inflation differentials among the Euro area countries: Potential causes and consequences," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 403-419, June.
- Romain Restout, 2008.
"Monopolistic Competition and the Dependent Economy Model,"
0803, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Romain Restout, 2008. "Monopolistic Competition and the Dependent Economy Model," EconomiX Working Papers 2008-9, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Romain Restout, 2008. "Monopolistic Competition and the Dependent Economy Model," Post-Print halshs-00260868, HAL.
- Andrén, Niclas & Oxelheim, Lars, 2006. "Producer Prices in the Transition to a Common Currency," Working Paper Series 668, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Andersson, Malin & Masuch, Klaus & Schiffbauer, Marc, 2009. "Determinants of inflation and price level differentials across the euro area countries," Working Paper Series 1129, European Central Bank.
- Sabine Le Bayon, 2006. "La croissance espagnole est-elle soutenable ?," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/2822, Sciences Po.
- John H. Rogers, 2002. "Monetary union, price level convergence, and inflation: how close is Europe to the United States?," International Finance Discussion Papers 740, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Kirsten Lommatzsch & Silke Tober, 2004. "The Inflation Target of the ECB: Does the Balassa-Samuelson Effect Matter?," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 19, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- VAN POECK, André, 2009. "One money and fifteen needs inflation and output convergence in the European Monetary Union," Working Papers 2009001, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- M. Katsimi, 2004. "Inflation divergence in the euro area: the Balassa-Samuelson effect," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(5), pages 329-332.
- Angelos Liontakis & Christos T. Papadas, 2010. "Distribution Dynamics of Food Price Inflation Rates in EU: An Alternative Conditional Density Estimator Approach," Working Papers 2010-6, Agricultural University of Athens, Department Of Agricultural Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:reviec:v:10:y:2002:i:3:p:497-516. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0965-7576 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.