Eurozone inflation differentials and the ECB
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Margarida Duarte, 2003. "The euro and inflation divergence in Europe," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Sum, pages 53-70.
- Consuelo Gámez Amián & Amalia Morales Zumaquero., 2002. "Complete or Partial Inflation Convergence in the EU?," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2002/09, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Patrick Honohan & Philip R. Lane, 2003.
"Divergent inflation rates in EMU,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 18(37), pages 357-394, October.
- Philip R. Lane & Patrick Honohan, 2003. "Divergent Inflation Rates in EMU," Trinity Economics Papers 20034, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Philip R. Lane, & Patrick Honohan, 2003. "Divergent Inflation Rates in EMU," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp05, IIIS.
- Kwiatkowski, Denis & Phillips, Peter C. B. & Schmidt, Peter & Shin, Yongcheol, 1992.
"Testing the null hypothesis of stationarity against the alternative of a unit root : How sure are we that economic time series have a unit root?,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(1-3), pages 159-178.
- Kwiatkowski, D. & Phillips, P.C.B. & Schmidt, P., 1990. "Testing the Null Hypothesis of Stationarity Against the Alternative of Unit Root : How Sure are we that Economic Time Series have a Unit Root?," Papers 8905, Michigan State - Econometrics and Economic Theory.
- Denis Kwiatkowski & Peter C.B. Phillips & Peter Schmidt, 1991. "Testing the Null Hypothesis of Stationarity Against the Alternative of a Unit Root: How Sure Are We That Economic Time Series Have a Unit Root?," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 979, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Siklos, Pierre L & Wohar, Mark E, 1997. "Convergence in Interest Rates and Inflation Rates across Countries and over Time," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(1), pages 129-141, February.
- John H. Rogers, 2002. "Monetary union, price level convergence, and inflation: how close is Europe to the United States?," International Finance Discussion Papers 740, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Robert J. Barro & Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 1991. "Convergence across States and Regions," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 22(1), pages 107-182.
- Fabio Busetti & Lorenzo Forni & Andrew Harvey & Fabrizio Venditti, 2007.
"Inflation Convergence and Divergence within the European Monetary Union,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 3(2), pages 95-121, June.
- Busetti, Fabio & Forni, Lorenzo & Harvey, Andrew & Venditti, Fabrizio, 2006. "Inflation convergence and divergence within the European Monetary Union," Working Paper Series 574, European Central Bank.
- Emil Stavrev, 2008. "What Explains Growth and Inflation Dispersions in EMU?," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 58(01-02), pages 57-67, January.
- Kocenda, Evzen & Papell, David H, 1997.
"Inflation Convergence within the European Union: A Panel Data Analysis,"
International Journal of Finance & Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 2(3), pages 189-198, July.
- Kocenda, Evzen & Papell, David, 1996. "Inflation Convergence Within the European Union: A Panel Data Analysis," MPRA Paper 70509, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Canzoneri, Matthew, et al, 2002. "Productivity Trends in Europe: Implications for Real Exchange Rates, Real Interest Rates, and Inflation," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(3), pages 497-516, August.
- Weber, Axel A. & Beck, Günter W., 2005. "Inflation rate dispersion and convergence in monetary and economic unions: lessons for the ECB," CFS Working Paper Series 2005/31, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Barro, Robert J & Sala-i-Martin, Xavier, 1992.
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(2), pages 223-251, April.
- Barro, R.J. & Sala-I-Martin, X., 1991. "Convergence Across States and Regions," Papers 629, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Barro, Robert J. & Sala-i-Martin, Xavier, 1992. "Convergence," Scholarly Articles 3451299, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Barro, R.J. & Sala-I-Martin, X., 1991. "Convergence," Papers 645, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cavallo, Antonella & Ribba, Antonio, 2014.
"Euro area inflation as a predictor of national inflation rates,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 1048-1065.
- Antonella Cavallo & Antonio Ribba, 2012. "Euro area inflation as a predictor of national inflation rates," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 082, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Antonella Cavallo & Antonio Ribba, 2013. "Euro area Inflation as a Predictor of National Inflation Rates," Department of Economics (DEMB) 0022, University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, Department of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Stijn Ferrari & Mara Pirovano, 2016. "Does one size fit all at all times? The role of country specificities and state dependencies in predicting banking crises," Working Paper Research 297, National Bank of Belgium.
- repec:eee:ecolet:v:156:y:2017:i:c:p:145-150 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean Monetary Union; Inflation differentials; ECB;
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2011-10-01 (Central Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2011-10-01 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2011-10-01 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2011-10-01 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ant:wpaper:2011014. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joeri Nys). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ftufsbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.