Report NEP-MON-2011-10-01This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kenneth N. Kuttner & Adam S. Posen, 2011. "How Flexible Can Inflation Targeting Be and Still Work?," Working Paper Series WP11-15, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Skold, Alida S., 2011. "Overview of the Evolution of China's Central Bank and Monetary Policy: Correlation to the European Union," MPRA Paper 33608, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter Kukuk & Adam Gersl, 2011. "Political Pressure on the National Bank of Slovakia," Working Papers IES 2011/29, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Sep 2011.
- Pietro Alessandrini & Andrea Filippo Presbitero, 2011. "Low-Income Countries Vulnerabilities and the Need for an SDR-Based International Monetary System," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 55, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Meixing Dai & Moïse Sidiropoulos, 2011. "Fiscal disciplining effect of central bank opacity: Stackelberg versus Nash equilibrium," Working Papers of BETA 2011-17, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Hirose, Yasuo, 2010. "Monetary policy and sunspot fluctuation in the U.S. and the Euro area," MPRA Paper 33693, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lafuente Luengo, Juan Ángel & Ruiz, Jesús & Pérez, Rafaela, 2011. "Estimating US persistent and transitory monetary shocks: implications for monetary policy," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb113108, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Florin O. Bilbiie & Ippei Fujiwara & Fabio Ghironi, 2011. "Optimal Monetary Policy with Endogenous Entry and Product Variety," IMES Discussion Paper Series 11-E-21, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Martín-Aceña, Pablo & Martínez Ruiz, Elena & Nogues-Marco, Pilar, 2011. "Floating against the tide : Spanish monetary policy, 1870-1931," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp11-10, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- PIROVANO, Mara & VAN POECK, André, 2011. "Eurozone inflation differentials and the ECB," Working Papers 2011014, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Chao Gu & Joseph Haslag, 2011. "Endogenous Credit Cycles," Working Papers 1114, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Alho, Kari E.O., 2011. "How to Restore Sustainability of the Euro?," Discussion Papers 1259, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Michał Brzoza-Brzezina & Marcin Kolasa & Grzegorz Koloch & Krzysztof Makarski & Michal Rubaszek, 2011. "Monetary policy in a non-representative agent economy: A survey," NBP Working Papers 95, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Zahid Muhammad & Hassan Suleiman & Reza Kouhy, 2011. "Exploring oil price – exchange rate nexus for Nigeria," FIW Working Paper series 071, FIW.
- Salines, Marion & Glöckler, Gabriel & Truchlewski, Zbigniew & del Favero, Paola, 2011. "Beyond the economics of the euro - analysing the institutional evolution of EMU 1999-2010, September 2011," Occasional Paper Series 127, European Central Bank.