Estimating US persistent and transitory monetary shocks: implications for monetary policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mehdi Mostaghimi, 2004. "Monetary policy, composite leading economic indicators and predicting the 2001 recession," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(7), pages 463-477.
- Assenmacher-Wesche, Katrin, 2006. "Estimating Central Banks' preferences from a time-varying empirical reaction function," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 50(8), pages 1951-1974, November.
- Andolfatto, David & Hendry, Scott & Moran, Kevin, 2008. "Are inflation expectations rational?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 406-422, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lafuente, Juan A. & Pérez, Rafaela & Ruiz, Jesús, 2016.
"Monetary policy regimes and the forward bias for foreign exchange,"
Journal of Economics and Business,
Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 13-28.
- Lafuente Luengo, Juan Ángel & Ruiz, Jesús & Pérez, Rafaela, 2012. "Monetary policy regimes and the forward bias for foreign exchange," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB 12960, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
More about this item
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
- C4 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2011-10-01 (Central Banking)
- NEP-ECM-2011-10-01 (Econometrics)
- NEP-MAC-2011-10-01 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2011-10-01 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cte:wbrepe:wb113108. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ana Poveda). General contact details of provider: http://www.business.uc3m.es/es/index .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.