Report NEP-EEC-2010-10-16This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Juergen von Hagen, 2010. "The Sustainability of Public Finanaces and Fiscal Policy Coordination in the EMU," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 412, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Michael G. Arghyrou & Alexandros Kontonikas, 2010. "The EMU sovereign-debt crisis: Fundamentals, expectations and contagion," Working Papers 2010_25, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Hiller, Sanne & Kruse, Robinson, 2010. "Milestones of European Integration: Which matters most for Export Openness?," Working Papers 10-7, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Niamh Hardiman & Sebastian Dellepiane, 2010. "European Economic Crisis: Ireland in Comparative Perspective," Working Papers 201046, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Christian Dreger & Konstantin A. Kholodilin, 2010. "Forecasting Private Consumption by Consumer Surveys," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1066, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Marek Dabrowski, 2010. "The Global Financial Crisis and its Impact on Emerging Market Economies in Europe and the CIS: Evidence from mid-2010," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 411, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Karl Whelan, 2010. "The future for Eurozone financial stability policy," Working Papers 201027, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- European Commission, 2010. "Tax Policy after the Crisis: Monitoring Tax Revenues and Tax Reforms in EU Member States 2010 Report," Taxation Papers 24, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Kuivalainen, Susan & Nelson, Kenneth, 2010. "The Nordic welfare model in a European Perspective," Arbetsrapport 2010:11, Institute for Futures Studies.
- Avato, Johanna, 2009. "Migration pressures and immigration policies : new evidence on the selection of migrants," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 52449, The World Bank.
- Alexander W. Hoffmaister & Jens R Clausen, 2010. "Cyclical Behavior of Inventories and Growth Projections Recent Evidence From Europe and the United States," IMF Working Papers 10/212, International Monetary Fund.
- Vasily Astrov & Igor Burakovsky & Grzegorz Gromadzki & Peter Havlik & Vasyl Yurchyshyn, 2010. "Ukraine, the European Union and the International Community: Current Challenges and the Agenda for Overcoming the Stalemate," wiiw Research Reports 364, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Katerina SmÃdkovÃ¡ & Jan Babecky & Ales Bulir, 2010. "Sustainable Real Exchange Rates in the New Eu Member States; What Did the Great Recession Change?," IMF Working Papers 10/198, International Monetary Fund.
- Catriona Purfield & Christoph B. Rosenberg, 2010. "Adjustment Under a Currency Peg; Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania During the Global Financial Crisis 2008-09," IMF Working Papers 10/213, International Monetary Fund.
- Smith, Jennifer & Elsby, Michael, 2010. "A Great Recession in the UK Labour Market : A Transatlantic Perspective," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 945, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Maria Gabriela Ladu, 2010. "Total Factor Productivity Estimates: Some Evidence from European Regions," WIFO Working Papers 380, WIFO.