The future for Eurozone financial stability policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Adrian Blundell-Wignall & Patrick Slovik, 2010. "The EU Stress Test and Sovereign Debt Exposures," OECD Working Papers on Finance, Insurance and Private Pensions 4, OECD Publishing.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Benjamin Born & Michael Ehrmann & Marcel Fratzscher, 2011. "How Should Central Banks Deal with a Financial Stability Objective? The Evolving Role of Communication as a Policy Instrument," Chapters, in: Sylvester Eijffinger & Donato Masciandaro (ed.), Handbook of Central Banking, Financial Regulation and Supervision, chapter 9, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Annika Westphal, 2015. "Systemic Risk in the European Union: A Network Approach to Banks’ Sovereign Debt Exposures," International Journal of Financial Studies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(3), pages 1-36, July.
- Grammatikos, Theoharry & Vermeulen, Robert, 2012.
"Transmission of the financial and sovereign debt crises to the EMU: Stock prices, CDS spreads and exchange rates,"
Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 517-533.
- Theoharry Grammatikos & Robert Vermeulen, 2010. "Transmission of the Financial and Sovereign Debt Crises to the EMU: Stock Prices, CDS Spreads and Exchange Rates," LSF Research Working Paper Series 10-13, Luxembourg School of Finance, University of Luxembourg.
- Theoharry Grammatikos & Robert Vermeulen, 2011. "Transmission of the Financial and Sovereign Debt Crises to the EMU: Stock Prices, CDS Spreads and Exchange Rates," DNB Working Papers 287, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Alsakka, Rasha & ap Gwilym, Owain, 2013. "Rating agencies’ signals during the European sovereign debt crisis: Market impact and spillovers," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 144-162.
- Mr. Udaibir S Das & Mr. Michael G. Papaioannou & Christoph Trebesch, 2012. "Sovereign Debt Restructurings 1950-2010: Literature Survey, Data, and Stylized Facts," IMF Working Papers 2012/203, International Monetary Fund.
- Reboredo, Juan C. & Ugolini, Andrea, 2015. "A vine-copula conditional value-at-risk approach to systemic sovereign debt risk for the financial sector," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 98-123.
- Susanna Saroyan & Lilit Popoyan, 2017. "Bank-sovereign ties against interbank market integration: the case of the Italian segment," LEM Papers Series 2017/02, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Vyprachticka, Terezie, 2011.
"Could the Stability and Growth Pact be Substituted by the Financial Markets?,"
European Integration online Papers (EIoP), European Community Studies Association Austria (ECSA-A), vol. 15, September.
- Terezie Lokajickova, 2010. "Could the Stability and Growth Pact Be Substituted by the Financial Markets?," Working Papers IES 2010/30, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Dec 2010.
- Pablo G. Bortz, 2015. "The Greek "Rescue": Where Did the Money Go? An Analysis," Working Papers Series 29, Institute for New Economic Thinking.
- Georgios P. Kouretas & Prodromos Vlamis, 2010. "The Greek Crisis: Causes and Implications," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 57(4), pages 391-404, December.
- Peter Claeys & Borek Vašícek, 2013. "“How systemic is Spain for Europe?”," AQR Working Papers 201301, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised Feb 2013.
- Arnold, Ivo J.M., 2012. "Sovereign debt exposures and banking risks in the current EU financial crisis," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 906-920.
- Ruston, Agustina & García Fronti, Javier, 2013. "Una nota preliminar sobre el ejercicio de stress testing 2011 del sistema bancario europeo; impacto de la crisis soberana griega [A preliminary note on the stress testing exercise 2011 the European," MPRA Paper 44907, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aurore Burietz & Loredana Ureche - Rangau, 2016. "A modern Dionysus' tale: new evidence on the Greek debt crisis and the related costs," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 36(4), pages 1938-1950.
- Brutti, Filippo & Sauré, Philip, 2015. "Transmission of sovereign risk in the Euro crisis," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 231-248.
- Patrick Bolton & Olivier Jeanne, 2011.
"Sovereign Default Risk and Bank Fragility in Financially Integrated Economies,"
IMF Economic Review, Palgrave Macmillan;International Monetary Fund, vol. 59(2), pages 162-194, June.
- Bolton, Patrick & Jeanne, Olivier, 2011. "Sovereign Default Risk and Bank Fragility in Financially Integrated Economies," CEPR Discussion Papers 8358, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Patrick Bolton & Olivier Jeanne, 2011. "Sovereign Default Risk and Bank Fragility in Financially Integrated Economies," NBER Working Papers 16899, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Larry D. Wall, 2012. "Central banking for financial stability Some lessons from the recent instability in the US and euro area," Public Policy Review, Policy Research Institute, Ministry of Finance Japan, vol. 8(3), pages 247-280, August.
- Georgoutsos, Dimitris & Moratis, George, 2020. "On the informative value of the EU-wide stress tests and the determinants of banks’ stock return reactions," MPRA Paper 62773, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cussen, Mary & O'Leary, Brídín & Smith, Donal, 2012. "The Impact of the Financial Turmoil on Households: A Cross Country Comparison," Quarterly Bulletin Articles, Central Bank of Ireland, pages 78-98, April.
- Milutin Ješić, 2013. "Implications of Fiscal Irresponsibility on Financial Stability," Journal of Central Banking Theory and Practice, Central bank of Montenegro, vol. 2(3), pages 111-138.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic stabilization--European Union countries; Financial crises--European Union countries; Euro;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BAN-2010-10-16 (Banking)
- NEP-CBA-2010-10-16 (Central Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2010-10-16 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2010-10-16 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucn:wpaper:201027. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/educdie.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Nicolas Clifton (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/educdie.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.