The future for Eurozone financial stability policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Barry Eichengreen, 2010. "The Breakup of the Euro Area," NBER Chapters, in: Europe and the Euro, pages 11-51, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Adrian Blundell-Wignall & Patrick Slovik, 2010. "The EU Stress Test and Sovereign Debt Exposures," OECD Working Papers on Finance, Insurance and Private Pensions 4, OECD Publishing.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Georgios P. Kouretas & Prodromos Vlamis, 2010. "The Greek Crisis: Causes and Implications," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 57(4), pages 391-404, December.
- Benjamin Born & Michael Ehrmann & Marcel Fratzscher, 2011. "How Should Central Banks Deal with a Financial Stability Objective? The Evolving Role of Communication as a Policy Instrument," Chapters, in: Sylvester Eijffinger & Donato Masciandaro (ed.), Handbook of Central Banking, Financial Regulation and Supervision, chapter 9, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Alesia Kalbaska & Cesario Mateus, 2019. "From sovereigns to banks: evidence on cross-border contagion," Journal of Banking Regulation, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 20(1), pages 86-103, March.
- A. Malliaris & Mary Malliaris, 2013.
"Are oil, gold and the euro inter-related? Time series and neural network analysis,"
Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 1-14, January.
- Malliaris, A.G. & Malliaris, Mary, 2011. "Are oil, gold and the euro inter-related? time series and neural network analysis," MPRA Paper 35266, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Deena Zaidi, 2015. "Eurozone Debt Crisis and Regulation of Credit Rating Agencies," Global Credit Review (GCR), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 5(01), pages 99-111.
- Annika Westphal, 2015. "Systemic Risk in the European Union: A Network Approach to Banks’ Sovereign Debt Exposures," IJFS, MDPI, vol. 3(3), pages 1-36, July.
- Grammatikos, Theoharry & Vermeulen, Robert, 2012.
"Transmission of the financial and sovereign debt crises to the EMU: Stock prices, CDS spreads and exchange rates,"
Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 517-533.
- Theoharry Grammatikos & Robert Vermeulen, 2010. "Transmission of the Financial and Sovereign Debt Crises to the EMU: Stock Prices, CDS Spreads and Exchange Rates," LSF Research Working Paper Series 10-13, Luxembourg School of Finance, University of Luxembourg.
- Theoharry Grammatikos & Robert Vermeulen, 2011. "Transmission of the Financial and Sovereign Debt Crises to the EMU: Stock Prices, CDS Spreads and Exchange Rates," DNB Working Papers 287, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Alsakka, Rasha & ap Gwilym, Owain, 2013. "Rating agencies’ signals during the European sovereign debt crisis: Market impact and spillovers," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 144-162.
- Christoph Trebesch & Mr. Udaibir S Das & Mr. Michael G. Papaioannou, 2012. "Sovereign Debt Restructurings 1950-2010: Literature Survey, Data, and Stylized Facts," IMF Working Papers 2012/203, International Monetary Fund.
- Reboredo, Juan C. & Ugolini, Andrea, 2015. "A vine-copula conditional value-at-risk approach to systemic sovereign debt risk for the financial sector," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 98-123.
- repec:cbk:journl:v:2:y:2013:i:2:p:111-138 is not listed on IDEAS
- Susanna Saroyan & Lilit Popoyan, 2017. "Bank-sovereign ties against interbank market integration: the case of the Italian segment," LEM Papers Series 2017/02, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Scharpf, Fritz W., 2011. "Monetary union, fiscal crisis and the preemption of democracy," MPIfG Discussion Paper 11/11, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Richard S. Grossman & Christopher M. Meissner, 2010.
"International aspects of the Great Depression and the crisis of 2007: similarities, differences, and lessons,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 26(3), pages 318-338, Autumn.
- Richard S. Grossman & Christopher M. Meissner, 2010. "International Aspects of the Great Depression and the Crisis of 2007: Similarities, Differences, and Lessons," NBER Working Papers 16269, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard S. Grossman & Christopher M. Meissner, 2010. "International Aspects of the Great Depression and the Crisis of 2007: Similarities, Differences, and Lessons," Wesleyan Economics Working Papers 2010-002, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2010.
- Graham Bird & Wenti Du & Thomas Willett, 2017. "Behavioral Finance and Efficient Markets: What does the Euro Crisis Tell us?," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 28(2), pages 273-295, April.
- Vyprachticka, Terezie, 2011.
"Could the Stability and Growth Pact be Substituted by the Financial Markets?,"
European Integration online Papers (EIoP), European Community Studies Association Austria (ECSA-A), vol. 15, September.
- Terezie Lokajickova, 2010. "Could the Stability and Growth Pact Be Substituted by the Financial Markets?," Working Papers IES 2010/30, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Dec 2010.
- Tadeusz Kowalski & Yochanan Shachmurove, 2011. "John Maynard Keynes: Is That you Knocking on the Door?," Working Papers 56, Department of Applied Econometrics, Warsaw School of Economics.
- Frankel, Jeffrey, 2015. "The euro crisis: Where to from here?," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 428-444.
- Kibritçioğlu, Aykut, 2011. "Avro Bölgesi Ülkelerindeki Güncel Borç Krizi [Current Sovereign Debt Crisis in Eurozone Countries]," MPRA Paper 33528, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 22 Aug 2011.
- Pablo G. Bortz, 2015. "The Greek "Rescue": Where Did the Money Go? An Analysis," Working Papers Series 29, Institute for New Economic Thinking.
- Christoph Schmidt & Benjamin Weigert, 2013.
"Weathering the crisis and beyond: perspectives for the Euro area,"
International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 20(4), pages 564-595, August.
- Schmidt, Christoph M. & Weigert, Benjamin, 2013. "Weathering the Crisis and Beyond: Perspectives for the Euro Area," Ruhr Economic Papers 409, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Schmidt, Christoph M & Weigert, Benjamin, 2013. "Weathering the crisis and beyond: Perspectives for the Euro Area," CEPR Discussion Papers 9414, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic stabilization--European Union countries; Financial crises--European Union countries; Euro;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BAN-2010-10-16 (Banking)
- NEP-CBA-2010-10-16 (Central Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2010-10-16 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2010-10-16 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucn:wpaper:201027. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/educdie.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Nicolas Clifton (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/educdie.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.