Eurozone Debt Crisis and Regulation of Credit Rating Agencies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bertrand Candelon & Amadou N Sy & Rabah Arezki, 2011.
"Sovereign Rating News and Financial Markets Spillovers; Evidence from the European Debt Crisis,"
IMF Working Papers
11/68, International Monetary Fund.
- Rabah Arezki & Bertrand Candelon & Amadou Sy, 2011. "Sovereign Rating News and Financial Markets Spillovers: Evidence from the European Debt Crisis," CESifo Working Paper Series 3411, CESifo Group Munich.
- Baum, Christopher F. & Schäfer, Dorothea & Stephan, Andreas, 2016.
"Credit rating agency downgrades and the Eurozone sovereign debt crises,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 117-131.
- Christopher F. Baum & Dorothea Schäfer & Andreas Stephan, 2013. "Credit Rating Agency Downgrades and the Eurozone Sovereign Debt Crises," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 841, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 30 Jan 2014.
- Christopher Baum & Margarita Karpava & Dorothea Schäfer & Andreas Stephan, 2014. "Credit Rating Agency Downgrades and the Eurozone Sovereign Debt Crises," EcoMod2014 6939, EcoMod.
- Christopher F Baum & Margarita Karpava & Dorothea Schäfer & Andreas Stephen, 2014. "Credit rating agency downgrades and the Eurozone sovereign debt crises," NBP Working Papers 177, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Efing, Matthias & Hau, Harald, 2015.
"Structured debt ratings: Evidence on conflicts of interest,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 116(1), pages 46-60.
- Efing, Matthias & Hau, Harald, 2013. "Structured Debt Ratings: Evidence on Conflicts of Interest," CEPR Discussion Papers 9465, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Harold Cole & Thomas F. Cooley, 2013. "Rating Agencies," Working Papers 2013-31, Economic Research Institute, Bank of Korea.
- Andreas Fuchs & Kai Gehring, 2017.
"The Home Bias in Sovereign Ratings,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
European Economic Association, vol. 15(6), pages 1386-1423.
- Fuchs , Andreas & Gehring , Kai, 2013. "The Home Bias in Sovereign Ratings," Working Papers 0552, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Gehring, Kai & Fuchs, Andreas, 2014. "The Home Bias in Sovereign Ratings," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100274, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Andreas Fuchs & Kai Gehring, 2015. "The Home Bias in Sovereign Ratings," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 179, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Lu s Pacheco, 2012.
"Moody S Credit Ratings And The Stock Market Performance Of Portuguese Rated Firms,"
Journal of Advanced Studies in Finance,
ASERS Publishing, vol. 3(1), pages 58-83.
- Pacheco, Luís, 2011. "Moody’s credit ratings and the stock market performance of Portuguese rated firms," MPRA Paper 36551, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pacheco, Luis, 2011. "Moody’s credit ratings and the stock market performance of Portuguese rated firms," Working Papers 22/2011, Universidade Portucalense, Centro de Investigação em Gestão e Economia (CIGE).
- Ehrmann, Michael & Osbat, Chiara & Stráský, Jan & Uusküla, Lenno, 2014.
"The euro exchange rate during the European sovereign debt crisis – Dancing to its own tune?,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 49(PB), pages 319-339.
- Ehrmann, Michael & Osbat, Chiara & Stráský, Jan & Uusküla, Lenno, 2013. "The euro exchange rate during the European sovereign debt crisis - dancing to its own tune?," Working Paper Series 1532, European Central Bank.
- Ashok Vir Bhatia, 2002. "Sovereign Credit Ratings Methodology; An Evaluation," IMF Working Papers 02/170, International Monetary Fund.
- Michaelides, Alexander & Milidonis, Andreas & Nishiotis, George P. & Papakyriakou, Panayiotis, 2015. "The adverse effects of systematic leakage ahead of official sovereign debt rating announcements," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 116(3), pages 526-547.
More about this item
KeywordsCredit rating agencies; Eurozone sovereign debt crisis; methodologies; criticisms; regulations;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wsi:gcrxxx:v:05:y:2015:i:01:n:s2010493615500087. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tai Tone Lim). General contact details of provider: http://www.worldscinet.com/gcr/gcr.shtml .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.