Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Arvind Krishnamurthy & Annette Vissing-Jorgensen, 2012. "The Aggregate Demand for Treasury Debt," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 120(2), pages 233-267.
- Gary Gorton & Stefan Lewellen & Andrew Metrick, 2012. "The Safe-Asset Share," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 102(3), pages 101-106, May.
- Skreta, Vasiliki & Veldkamp, Laura, 2009.
"Ratings shopping and asset complexity: A theory of ratings inflation,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 56(5), pages 678-695, July.
- Vasiliki Skreta & Laura Veldkamp, 2008. "Ratings Shopping and Asset Complexity: A Theory of Ratings Inflation," Working Papers 08-28, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Vasiliki Skreta & Laura Veldkamp, 2009. "Ratings Shopping and Asset Complexity: A Theory of Ratings Inflation," NBER Working Papers 14761, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pierre-Olivier Gourinchas & Olivier Jeanne, 2012. "Global safe assets," BIS Working Papers 399, Bank for International Settlements.
- Mathis, Jérôme & McAndrews, James & Rochet, Jean-Charles, 2009. "Rating the raters: Are reputation concerns powerful enough to discipline rating agencies?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(5), pages 657-674, July.
- Lawrence J. White, 2010. "Markets: The Credit Rating Agencies," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 24(2), pages 211-226, Spring.
- Opp, Christian C. & Opp, Marcus M. & Harris, Milton, 2013. "Rating agencies in the face of regulation," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 46-61.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- In Search of Better Credit Assessments
by Steve Cecchetti and Kim Schoenholtz in Money, Banking and Financial Markets on 2014-09-18 17:28:35
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Razvan STEFANESCU & Ramona DUMITRIU, 2014. "A State-Owned Payment And Savings System As An Alternative To The Banking Regulations Strengthening," Risk in Contemporary Economy, "Dunarea de Jos" University of Galati, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, pages 297-301.
- Yun Wang & Yilan Xu, 2015. "Race to the Top: Credit Rating Bias from Competition," Working Papers 2015-05-12, Wang Yanan Institute for Studies in Economics (WISE), Xiamen University, revised 13 May 2015.
- repec:wsi:gcrxxx:v:05:y:2015:i:01:n:s2010493615500087 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrea Zaghini, 2014.
"Bank Bonds: Size, Systemic Relevance and the Sovereign,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(2), pages 161-184, June.
- Andrea Zaghini, 2014. "Bank bonds: size, systemic relevance and the sovereign," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 966, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Zaghini, Andrea, 2014. "Bank bonds: Size, systemic relevance and the sovereign," CFS Working Paper Series 454, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Jean Paul Rabanal & Olga A Rud, 2018.
"Does Competition Affect Truth Telling? An Experiment with Rating Agencies,"
Review of Finance,
European Finance Association, vol. 22(4), pages 1581-1604.
- Jean Paul Rabanal & Olga A. Rabanal, 2015. "Does competition affect truth-telling? An experiment with rating agencies," Working Papers 2015-48, Peruvian Economic Association.
More about this item
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
- G24 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Investment Banking; Venture Capital; Brokerage
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-03-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2014-03-22 (Banking)
- NEP-FMK-2014-03-22 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-RMG-2014-03-22 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:19972. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.