Report NEP-FMK-2010-10-16This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nicola Cetorelli & Stavros Peristiani, 2010. "Firm value and cross-listings: the impact of stock market prestige," Staff Reports 474, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Kevin J. Lansing & Stephen F. LeRoy, 2010. "Risk aversion and stock price volatility," Working Paper Series 2010-24, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Antonella Basso & Stefania Funari, 2010. "Relative performance of SRI equity funds: An analysis of European funds using Data Envelopment Analysis," Working Papers 201, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Marek Dabrowski, 2010. "The Global Financial Crisis and its Impact on Emerging Market Economies in Europe and the CIS: Evidence from mid-2010," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 411, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Fernanda Nechio, 2010. "Foreign stock holdings: the role of information," Working Paper Series 2010-26, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Stephan Whitaker, 2010. "Private-activity municipal bonds: the political economy of volume cap allocation," Working Papers (Old Series) 1013, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Marta Cardin & Miguel Couceiro, 2010. "An Ordinal Approach to Risk Measurement," Working Papers 200, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Moawia, Alghalith, 2009. "Optimal option pricing and trading: a new theory," MPRA Paper 25619, University Library of Munich, Germany.