Workforce Professional Skills Development in Times of Economic Crisis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Barry Eichengreen, 2010. "Lessons of the crisis for emerging markets," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 49-62, May.
- Edwarad L. Glaeser & Jesse Shapiro, 2001.
"Is There a New Urbanism? The Growth of U. S. Cities in the 1990s,"
Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers
1925, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Jesse Shapiro, 2001. "Is There a New Urbanism? The Growth of U.S. Cities in the 1990s," NBER Working Papers 8357, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marek Dabrowski, 2010. "The Global Financial Crisis and its Impact on Emerging Market Economies in Europe and the CIS: Evidence from mid-2010," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 411, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Dooley, Michael & Hutchison, Michael, 2009.
"Transmission of the U.S. subprime crisis to emerging markets: Evidence on the decoupling-recoupling hypothesis,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 28(8), pages 1331-1349, December.
- Michael P. Dooley & Michael M. Hutchison, 2009. "Transmission of the U.S. Subprime Crisis to Emerging Markets: Evidence on the Decoupling-Recoupling Hypothesis," NBER Working Papers 15120, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jaan Masso & Kerly Krillo, 2011. "Labour Markets In The Baltic States During The Crisis 2008-2009: The Effect On Different Labour Market Groups," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 79, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Visar Hoxha & Alenka Temeljotov Salaj, 2014. "Fundamental Economic Factors That Affect Housing Prices: Comparative Analysis between Kosovo and Slovenia," Management, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 9(4), pages 323-348.
More about this item
Keywordsworkforce development; skills; qualifications; continuing education and training; economic crisis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mgt:youmng:v:8:y:2013:i:2:p:139-155. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alen Jezovnik). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fmkupsi.html .