Lessons of the crisis for emerging markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Alejandro Jara & Ramon Moreno & Camilo E Tovar, 2009. "The global crisis and Latin America: financial impact and policy responses," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, June.
- Stephany Griffith-Jones & José Antonio Ocampo, 2009. "The Financial Crisis and Its Impact on Developing Countries," Working Papers 53, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cheng, Gong, 2015.
"Balance sheet effects, foreign reserves and public policies,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 146-165.
- Cheng, Gong, 2014. "Balance sheet effects, foreign reserves and public policies," MPRA Paper 59905, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Nov 2014.
- Duygu Yolcu Karadam & Nadir Ocal, 2014. "Financial Integration and Growth: A Nonlinear Panel Data Analysis," ERC Working Papers 1415, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Nov 2014.
- Didier, Tatiana & Hevia, Constantino & Schmukler, Sergio L., 2011. "How resilient and countercyclical were emerging economies to the global financial crisis ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5637, The World Bank.
- Didier, Tatiana & Schmukler, Sergio L., 2014. "Financial development in Asia : beyond aggregate indicators," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6761, The World Bank.
- Didier, Tatiana & Hevia, Constantino & Schmukler, Sergio L., 2012. "How resilient and countercyclical were emerging economies during the global financial crisis?," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(8), pages 2052-2077.
- Hasan Comert & Selman Colak, 2014. "The Impacts of the Global Crisis on the Turkish Economy and Policy Responses," ERC Working Papers 1417, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Dec 2014.
- Dodlova, Marina & Göbel, Kristin & Grimm, Michael & Lay, Jann, 2015. "Constrained firms, not subsistence activities: Evidence on capital returns and accumulation in Peruvian microenterprises," Labour Economics, Elsevier, pages 94-110.
- Göbel, Kristin & Grimm, Michael & Lay, Jann, 2012. "Constrained Firms, Not Subsistence Activities: Evidence on Capital Returns and Accumulation in Peruvian Microenterprises," IZA Discussion Papers 6866, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ceballos, Francisco & Didier, Tatiana & Hevia, Constantino & Schmukler, Sergio, 2013. "Policy Responses to the Global Financial Crisis: What Did Emerging Economies Do Differently?," Working Papers 2013-002, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Radulescu Magdalena & Jianu Elena & Zamfiroiu Tatiana, 2015. "The Financial Crisis: A Neverending Story," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 5, pages 10-15, October.
- Bernd Hayo & Florian Neumeier, 2016. "The debt brake in the eyes of the German population," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 139-159, January.
- Pierluigi Morelli & Giovanni Pittaluga & Elena Seghezza, 2015. "The role of the Federal Reserve as an international lender of last resort during the 2007–2008 financial crisis," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, pages 93-106.
- Bernd Hayo & Florian Neumeier, 2014. "The Debt Brake in the Eyes of the German Population," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201441, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Irina Alina Popescu, 2013. "Workforce Professional Skills Development in Times of Economic Crisis," Management, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 8(2), pages 139-155.
- Didier, Tatiana & Schmukler, Sergio L., 2013. "Financial development in Latin America and the Caribbean : stylized facts and the road ahead," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6582, The World Bank.
More about this item
- F00 - International Economics - - General - - - General
- F30 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:iecepo:v:7:y:2010:i:1:p:49-62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.