The American consumer: Reforming, or just resting?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hall, Robert E, 1978. "Stochastic Implications of the Life Cycle-Permanent Income Hypothesis: Theory and Evidence," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(6), pages 971-987, December.
- Christopher D. Carroll & Jiri Slacalek & Martin Sommer, 2011.
"International Evidence on Sticky Consumption Growth,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 93(4), pages 1135-1145, November.
- Christopher D. Carroll & Jiri Slacalek & Martin Sommer, 2008. "International Evidence on Sticky Consumption Growth," NBER Working Papers 13876, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carroll, Christopher D. & Slacalek, Jiri & Sommer, Martin, 2008. "International evidence on sticky consumption growth," Working Paper Series 886, European Central Bank.
- Carroll, Christopher D. & Slacalek, Jirka & Sommer, Martin, 2008. "International evidence on sticky consumption growth," CFS Working Paper Series 2008/09, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Christopher D. Carroll & Jiri Slacalek & Martin Sommer, 2008. "International Evidence On Sticky Consumption Growth," Economics Working Paper Archive 542, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsConsumption/Saving Forecast; Credit Crunch; Financial Crisis;
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:cfswop:200912. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifkcfde.html .