Impacts of the Global Economic Crisis on Child Poverty in Cameroon and Options for a Policy Response
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- François Bourguignon & Maurizio Bussolo & Luiz A. Pereira da Silva, 2008. "The Impact of Macroeconomic Policies on Poverty and Income Distribution : Macro-Micro Evaluation Techniques and Tools," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6586, June.
- Emini, Christian Arnault & Cockburn, John & Decaluwe, Bernard, 2005.
"The poverty impacts of the Doha Round in Cameroon : the role of tax policy,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
3746, The World Bank.
- Christian Arnault Emini & John Cockburn & Bernard Decaluwe, 2005. "The Poverty Impacts of the Doha Round in Cameroon: the Role of Tax Policy," Working Papers MPIA 2005-04, PEP-MPIA.
- Ray Barrell & Dawn Holland, 2009. "A fiscal stimulus to address the effects of the global financial crisis on sub-Saharan Africa," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 331, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Dilip Ratha & Sanket Mohapatra & Ani Silwal, 2009. "Migration and Remittance Trends 2009 : A Better-Than-Expected Outcome So Far, But Significant Risks Ahead," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10958, The World Bank.
- Sami Bibi & John Cockburn & Massa Coulibaly & Luca Tiberti, 2009. "The Impact of the Increase in Food Prices on Child Poverty and the Policy Response in Mali," Papers inwopa09/66, Innocenti Working Papers.
- John Cockburn & Ismaël Fofana & Luca Tiberti, 2010.
"Simulating the Impact of the Global Economic Crisis and Policy. Responses on Children in West and Central Africa,"
Working Papers MPIA
- Luca Tiberti & John Cockburn & Ismaël Fofana, 2010. "Simulating the Impact of the Global Economic Crisis and Policy Responses on Children in West and Central Africa," Papers inwopa596, Innocenti Working Papers.
- Sami Bibi & John Cockburn & Ismaël Fofana & Luca Tiberti, 2010. "Impacts of the Global Crisis and Policy Responses on Child Well-being: A macro-micro simulation framework," Papers inwopa602, Innocenti Working Papers.
- Stephany Griffith-Jones & José Antonio Ocampo, 2009. "The Financial Crisis and Its Impact on Developing Countries," Working Papers 53, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
More about this item
Keywordschild education; child health; child labour; child poverty; econometric models; economic crisis; hunger; social protection;
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2010-06-26 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2010-06-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2010-06-26 (Computational Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucf:inwopa:inwopa598. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.