Simulation of the Effects of the Economic Crisis and Response Policies on Children in West and Central Africa: The Case of Burkina Faso
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John Cockburn & Ismaël Fofana & Luca Tiberti, 2010.
"Simulating the Impact of the Global Economic Crisis and Policy. Responses on Children in West and Central Africa,"
Working Papers MPIA
- Luca Tiberti & John Cockburn & Ismaël Fofana, 2010. "Simulating the Impact of the Global Economic Crisis and Policy Responses on Children in West and Central Africa," Papers inwopa596, Innocenti Working Papers.
- Sami Bibi & John Cockburn & Ismaël Fofana & Luca Tiberti, 2010. "Impacts of the Global Crisis and Policy Responses on Child Well-being: A macro-micro simulation framework," Papers inwopa602, Innocenti Working Papers.
- Stephany Griffith-Jones & José Antonio Ocampo, 2009. "The Financial Crisis and Its Impact on Developing Countries," Working Papers 53, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2013. "Burkina Faso : Perceived Shocks, Vulnerability, Food Insecurity, and Poverty," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15988, The World Bank.
More about this item
Keywordscentral africa; child labour; child poverty; education; health; hunger; social protection; west africa; world economics;
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
- C10 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - General
- D1 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior
- E17 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- F01 - International Economics - - General - - - Global Outlook
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2010-09-11 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2010-09-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2010-09-11 (Computational Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucf:inwopa:inwopa615. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.