Burkina Faso : Perceived Shocks, Vulnerability, Food Insecurity, and Poverty
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Jun 2013|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 1818 H Street, N.W., Washington, DC 20433|
Phone: (202) 477-1234
Web page: https://openknowledge.worldbank.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Christiaensen, Luc. J. & Subbarao, Kalanidhi, 2004.
"Toward an understanding of household vulnerability in rural Kenya,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
3326, The World Bank.
- Luc J. Christiaensen & Kalanidhi Subbarao, 2005. "Towards an Understanding of Household Vulnerability in Rural Kenya," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 14(4), pages 520-558, December.
- Ligon, Ethan & Laura Schechter, 2002.
Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2002
128, Royal Economic Society.
- Sakurai, Takeshi & Savadogo, Kimseyinga, 2009. "Covariate Shocks and Rural Poverty in Burkina Faso," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51722, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Sumiter Broca, 2002. "Food Insecurity, Poverty and Agriculture: A Concept Paper," Working Papers 02-15, Agricultural and Development Economics Division of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO - ESA).
- McCulloch, Neil & Calandrino, Michele, 2003. "Vulnerability and Chronic Poverty in Rural Sichuan," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 611-628, March.
- John Cockburn & Luca Tiberti & Ismaël Fofana & Lacina Balma & Samuel Kaboré & UNICEF Innocenti Research Centre. MONEE project & UNICEF Regional Office for West and Central Africa, 2010. "Simulation of the Effects of the Economic Crisis and Response Policies on Children in West and Central Africa: The Case of Burkina Faso," Papers inwopa615, Innocenti Working Papers.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:15988. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.