South-South trade and South-North trade: which contributes more to development in Asia and South America? Insights from estimating income elasticities of import demand
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chatelain, Jean-Bernard & Tiomo, André, 2001.
"Investment, the cost of capital, and monetary policy in the nineties in France: a panel data investigation,"
Working Paper Series
106, European Central Bank.
- Chatelain, J-B. & Tiomo, A., 2002. "Investment, the Cost of Capital and Monetary Policy in the Nineties in France: A Panel Data Investigation," Working papers 96, Banque de France.
- Chatelain, Jean-Bernard & AndrÈ Tiomo, 2002. "Investment, the Cost of Capital, and Monetary Policy in the Nineties in France: A Panel Data Investigation," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2002 45, Royal Economic Society.
- Lewis, W Arthur, 1980. "The Slowing Down of the Engine of Growth," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(4), pages 555-564, September.
- Thorbecke, Willem & Komoto, Ginalyn, 2010. "Investigating the Effect of Exchange Rate Changes on Transpacific Rebalancing," ADBI Working Papers 247, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Thorbecke, Willem, 2010. "Investigating the Effect of Exchange Rate Changes on the People's Republic of China's Processed Exports," ADBI Working Papers 202, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Kaplinsky, Raphael & Terheggen, Anne & Tijaja, Julia, 2010. "What happens when the market shifts to China ? the Gabon timber and Thai cassava value chains," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5206, The World Bank.
- Bahmani-Oskooee, Mohsen & Goswamil, Gour G. & Talukdar, Bidyut Kumar, 2005. "Exchange rate sensitivity of the Canadian bilateral inpayments and outpayments," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 745-757, July.
- Stock, James H & Watson, Mark W, 1993.
"A Simple Estimator of Cointegrating Vectors in Higher Order Integrated Systems,"
Econometric Society, vol. 61(4), pages 783-820, July.
- Mark W. Watson & James H. Stock, 1991. "A simple estimator of cointegrating vectors in higher order integrated systems," Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues 91-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, revised 1991.
- M. Hashem Pesaran & Yongcheol Shin & Richard J. Smith, 2001. "Bounds testing approaches to the analysis of level relationships," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(3), pages 289-326.
- Stephany Griffith-Jones & José Antonio Ocampo, 2009. "The Financial Crisis and Its Impact on Developing Countries," Working Papers 53, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Gordon H. Hanson, 2012.
"The Rise of Middle Kingdoms: Emerging Economies in Global Trade,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 26(2), pages 41-64, Spring.
- Gordon H. Hanson, 2012. "The Rise of Middle Kingdoms: Emerging Economies in Global Trade," NBER Working Papers 17961, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- José Antonio Ocampo, 2009. "Latin America and the global financial crisis," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 33(4), pages 703-724, July.
- Ekaterini Panopoulou & Nikitas Pittis, 2004. "A comparison of autoregressive distributed lag and dynamic OLS cointegration estimators in the case of a serially correlated cointegration error," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 7(2), pages 585-617, December.
- Fengbao Yin & Shigeyuki Hamori, 2011. "Estimating the import demand function in the autoregressive distributed lag framework: The case of China," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 31(2), pages 1576-1591.
More about this item
KeywordsCOMERCIO SUR-SUR; DESARROLLO ECONOMICO; INGRESOS; SOUTH-SOUTH TRADE; ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT; INCOME;
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O19 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecr:col070:40426. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Biblioteca CEPAL). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eclaccl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.