Fiscal Space and Public Spending on Children in Burkina Faso
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Luca Tiberti & Ismaël Fofana & John Cockburn & Lacina Balma & Samuel Kaboré, 2010. "Simulation des effets de la crise économique et des politiques de reponse sur les enfants en Afrique de l'Ouest et du Centre: le cas du Burkina Faso," Papers inwopa599, Innocenti Working Papers.
- Ahmad, Ehtisham & Stern, Nicholas, 1984. "The theory of reform and indian indirect taxes," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 259-298, December.
- François Bourguignon & Anne-Sophie Robilliard & Sherman Robinson, 2003.
"Representative versus real households in the macro-economic modeling of inequality,"
DT/2003/10, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- François Bourguignon & Anne-Sophie Robilliard & Sherman Robinson, 2003. "Representative versus real households in the macro-economic modeling of inequality," DELTA Working Papers 2003-05, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Decaluwé, Bernard & Dumont, Jean-Christophe & Savard, Luc, 2000. "Measuring Poverty and Inequality in a Computable General Equilibrium Model," Cahiers de recherche 9926, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- Cogneau, Denis & Robilliard, Anne-Sophie, 2000. "Growth, distribution and poverty in Madagascar," TMD discussion papers 61, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Sami Bibi & John Cockburn & Massa Coulibaly & Luca Tiberti, 2009. "The Impact of the Increase in Food Prices on Child Poverty and the Policy Response in Mali," Papers inwopa09/66, Innocenti Working Papers.
- Alderman, Harold & del Ninno, Carlo, 1999. "Poverty Issues for Zero Rating VAT in South Africa," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 8(2), pages 182-208, July.
- Luc Savard, 2004. "Un système de demandes AIDS dans un contexte EGC microsimulation pour l'analyse de pauvreté et des inégalités," Cahiers de recherche 04-10, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
- Makdissi, Paul & Wodon, Quentin, 2002. "Consumption dominance curves: testing for the impact of indirect tax reforms on poverty," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 227-235, April.
- Yitzhaki, Shlomo & Slemrod, Joel, 1991.
"Welfare Dominance: An Application to Commodity Taxation,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 81(3), pages 480-496, June.
- Shlomo Yitzhaki & Joel Slemrod, 1987. "Welfare Dominance: An Application to Commodity Taxation," NBER Working Papers 2451, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Glewwe, Paul, 1991.
"Investigating the determinants of household welfare in Cote d'Ivoire,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 307-337, April.
- Glewwe, P., 1990. "Investigating The Determinants Of Household Welfare In Cote D'Ivoire," Papers 71, World Bank - Living Standards Measurement.
- John J Matovu & Duanjie Chen & Ritva Reinikka-Soininen, 2001. "A Quest for Revenue and Tax Incidence in Uganda," IMF Working Papers 01/24, International Monetary Fund.
- Mayshar, Joram & Yitzhaki, Shlomo, 1996. "Dalton-improving tax reform: When households differ in ability and needs," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 399-412, November.
- Denis Cogneau & Anne-Sophie Robilliard, 2004. "Poverty Alleviation Policies in Madagascar: a Micro-Macro Simulation Model," Working Papers DT/2004/11, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation), revised Nov 2004.
- Deaton, Angus S & Muellbauer, John, 1980. "An Almost Ideal Demand System," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 312-326, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Cockburn & Hélène Maisonnave & Véronique Robichaud & Luca Tiberti, 2016.
"Fiscal Space and Public Spending on Children in Burkina Faso1
[Burkina Faso. Classification-JEL: I32, D58, C50, O55]," International Journal of Microsimulation, International Microsimulation Association, vol. 9(1), pages 5-23.
More about this item
KeywordsChild Poverty; Dynamic General Equilibrium; Micro-Simulation; Burkina Faso;
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
- C50 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - General
- O55 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Africa
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2013-05-11 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2013-05-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2013-05-11 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-DEV-2013-05-11 (Development)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lvl:lacicr:1308. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Manuel Paradis). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cirpeca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.