Poverty Alleviation Policies in Madagascar: a Micro-Macro Simulation Model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- François Bourguignon, 1990. "Growth and Inequality in the Dual Model of Development: The Role of Demand Factors," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 57(2), pages 215-228.
- Anne-Sophie Robilliard & Sherman Robinson, 2003.
"Reconciling Household Surveys and National Accounts Data Using a Cross Entropy Estimation Method,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 49(3), pages 395-406, September.
- Robilliard, Anne-Sophie & Robinson, Sherman, 1999. "Reconciling household surveys and national accounts data using a cross entropy estimation method:," TMD discussion papers 50, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Michael Grimm, 2002.
"The medium and long term effects of an expansion of education on poverty in Côte d'Ivoire. A dynamic microsimulation study,"
DT/2002/12, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Michael Grimm, 2004. "The medium and long term effects of an expansion of education on poverty in Côte d Ivoire A dynamic microsimulation study," HEW 0405002, EconWPA.
- Grimm, Michael, 2004. "The Medium- and Long-term Effects of an Expansion of Education on Poverty in C.te d'Ivoire: A Dynamic Microsimulation Study," WIDER Working Paper Series 032, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Denis Cogneau & Michael Grimm, 2002.
"AIDS and Income Distribution in Africa; A Micro-simulation Study for Côte d'Ivoire,"
DT/2002/15, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Michael Grimm & Denis Cogneau, 2004. "AIDS and income distribution in Africa. A micro-simulation study for Cˆote d’Ivoire," Labor and Demography 0408006, EconWPA.
- Derek Neal & Sherwin Rosen, 1998. "Theories of the Distribution of Labor Earnings," NBER Working Papers 6378, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cogneau, Denis & Robilliard, Anne-Sophie, 2000. "Growth, distribution and poverty in Madagascar," TMD discussion papers 61, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Magnac, Th, 1991. "Segmented or Competitive Labor Markets," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(1), pages 165-187, January.
- A. D. Roy, 1951. "Some Thoughts On The Distribution Of Earnings," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 3(2), pages 135-146.
- Grimm, Michael, 2001. "A Decomposition of Inequality and Poverty Changes in the Context of Macroeconomic Adjustment: A Microsimulation Study for C.te d'Ivoire," WIDER Working Paper Series 091, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Ravallion, Martin, 1999. "Appraising Workfare," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 14(1), pages 31-48, February.
- Heckman, James J & Sedlacek, Guilherme, 1985. "Heterogeneity, Aggregation, and Market Wage Functions: An Empirical Model of Self-selection in the Labor Market," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(6), pages 1077-1125, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giulia Colombo, 2010. "Linking CGE and microsimulation models: a comparison of different approaches," International Journal of Microsimulation, International Microsimulation Association, vol. 3(1), pages 72-91.
- José M. Labeaga & Miguel Rodríguez & Xavier Labandeira, 2006.
"A Macro and Microeconomic Integrated Approach to Assessing the Effects of Public Policies,"
- Xavier Labandeira & José M. Labeaga & Miguel Rodríguez, 2006. "A Macro and Microeconomic Integrated Approach to Assessing the Effects of Public Policies," Working Papers 22, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- John Cockburn & Hélène Maisonnave & Véronique Robichaud & Luca Tiberti, 2013. "Fiscal Space and Public Spending on Children in Burkina Faso," Cahiers de recherche 1308, CIRPEE.
More about this item
KeywordsModélisation économique; micro-simulation; distribution du revenu; réduction de la pauvreté; choix d’occupation; dualisme du marché du travail; Offre de travail; Programmes sociaux; Madagascar; Economic Modelling; Micro-Simulation; Income distribution; Poverty Reduction; Dual Labor Market; Occupational Choice; Welfare Programs;
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dia:wpaper:dt200411. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Loic Le Pezennec). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diallfr.html .