Educational policies and poverty reduction in Cote d'Ivoire
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jeremy I. Bulow & Lawrence H. Summers, 1985.
"A Theory of Dual Labor Markets with Application to Industrial Policy, Discrimination and Keynesian Unemployment,"
NBER Working Papers
1666, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bulow, Jeremy I & Summers, Lawrence H, 1986. "A Theory of Dual Labor Markets with Application to Industrial Policy,Discrimination, and Keynesian Unemployment," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 4(3), pages 376-414, July.
- A. D. Roy, 1951. "Some Thoughts On The Distribution Of Earnings," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 3(2), pages 135-146.
- Jere Behrman & Andrew D. Foster & Mark Rosenzweig & Prem Vahsishtha, 1997.
"Women's Schooling, Home Teaching, and Economic Growth,"
_071, University of Pennsylvania.
- Jere R. Behrman & Andrew D. Foster & Mark R. Rosenzweig & Prem Vashishtha, 1999. "Women's Schooling, Home Teaching, and Economic Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 107(4), pages 682-714, August.
- Schultz, T.P., 2000.
"Health and Schooling Investments in Africa,"
549, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Peter J. Klenow & Mark Bils, 2000. "Does Schooling Cause Growth?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(5), pages 1160-1183, December.
- Mikael Lindahl & Alan B. Krueger, 2001.
"Education for Growth: Why and for Whom?,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 39(4), pages 1101-1136, December.
- Benhabib, Jess & Spiegel, Mark M., 1994. "The role of human capital in economic development evidence from aggregate cross-country data," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 143-173, October.
- World Bank, 2001. "A Chance to Learn : Knowledge and Finance for Education in Sub-Saharan Africa," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13855, July.
- Heckman, James J & Sedlacek, Guilherme, 1985. "Heterogeneity, Aggregation, and Market Wage Functions: An Empirical Model of Self-selection in the Labor Market," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(6), pages 1077-1125, December.
- Magnac, Th, 1991. "Segmented or Competitive Labor Markets," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(1), pages 165-87, January.
- Suzanne Duryea & Jere R. Behrman & Miguel Székely, 1999. "Schooling Investments and Aggregate Conditions: A Household Survey-Based Approach for Latin America and the Caribbean," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 6457, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Jejeebhoy, Shireen J., 1995. "Women's Education, Autonomy, and Reproductive Behaviour: Experience from Developing Countries," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198290339, December.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jpolmo:v:27:y:2005:i:2:p:231-247. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.