Report NEP-CMP-2010-06-26This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zaki, Chahir & Hendy, Rana, 2009. "Rethinking the Redistribution Effects of Trade Liberalization in Egypt: A Microsimulation Analysis," MPRA Paper 23354, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nadia Belhaj Hassine & Veronique Robichaud & Bernard Decaluwé, 2010. "Agricultural Trade Liberalization, Productivity Gain And Poverty Alleviation: A General Equilibrium Analysis," Working Papers 519, Economic Research Forum, revised May 2010.
- Sami Bibi & John Cockburn & Luca Tiberti & Ismaël Fofana & Paul Ningaye & Christian Arnault Emini, 2010. "Impacts of the Global Economic Crisis on Child Poverty in Cameroon and Options for a Policy Response," Papers inwopa598, Innocenti Working Papers.
- Zaki, Chahir, 2010. "Towards an explicit modeling of trade facilitation in CGE models: evidence from Egypt," MPRA Paper 23353, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Jun 2010.
- Huifang Tian & John Whalley, 2010. "The Potential Global and Developing Country Impacts of Alternative Emission Cuts and Accompanying Mechanisms for the Post Copenhagen Process," NBER Working Papers 16090, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antonis Papapantoleon & David Skovmand, 2010. "Numerical methods for the L\'evy LIBOR model," Papers 1006.3340, arXiv.org.
- Tao Xiang & Jikun Huang & dâ€™Artis Kancs & Scott Rozelle & Jo Swinnen, 2010. "Food Standards and Welfare: A General Equilibrium Model with Market Imperfections," LICOS Discussion Papers 26310, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- John Cockburn & Luca Tiberti & Ismaël Fofana, 2010. "Simulating the Impact of the Global Economic Crisis and Policy Responses on Children in West and Central Africa," Papers inwopa596, Innocenti Working Papers.
- John Cockburn & Luca Tiberti & Ismaël Fofana & Theodore Antwi-Asare & Edgar A. Cooke & Daniel K. Twerefou, 2010. "Simulating the Impact of the Global Economic Crisis and Policy Responses on Children in Ghana," Papers inwopa601, Innocenti Working Papers.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00492440_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- David Stern & Ross Lambie, 2010. "Where is it Cheapest to Cut Carbon Emissions?," Environmental Economics Research Hub Research Reports 1063, Environmental Economics Research Hub, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Juan Esteban Carranza, 2010. "Product Innovation and Adoption in Market Equilibrium: The Case of Digital Cameras," BORRADORES DE ECONOMÍA Y FINANZAS 007127, UNIVERSIDAD ICESI.