Simulating the Impact of the Global Economic Crisis and Policy Responses on Children in Ghana
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Theodore Antwi-Asare & Edgar A. Cooke & Daniel K. Twerefou & John Cockburn & Ismaël Fofana & Luca Tiberti, 2010. "Simulating the Impact of the Global Economic Crisis and Policy Responses on Children in Ghana," Working Papers MPIA 2010-16, PEP-MPIA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carmen Estrades & Cecilia Llambí, 2013. "Lessons from the 2008 Financial Crisis: Policy Responses to External Shocks in Uruguay," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 51(3), pages 233-259, September.
- Luca Tiberti & John Cockburn & Ismaël Fofana, 2010.
"Simulating the Impact of the Global Economic Crisis and Policy Responses on Children in West and Central Africa,"
inwopa596, Innocenti Working Papers.
- John Cockburn & Ismaël Fofana & Luca Tiberti, 2010. "Simulating the Impact of the Global Economic Crisis and Policy. Responses on Children in West and Central Africa," Working Papers MPIA 2010-10, PEP-MPIA.
- Sami Bibi & John Cockburn & Christian Arnault Emini & Luca Tiberti & Ismaël Fofana & Paul Ningaye, 2010. "Incidences de la crise economique mondiale de 2008/09 et des options de la politique de reponse sur la pauvreté des enfants au Cameroun," Papers inwopa600, Innocenti Working Papers.
More about this item
Keywordschild education; child health; child labour; child poverty; econometric models; economic crisis; hunger; social protection;
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2010-06-26 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2010-06-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2010-06-26 (Computational Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucf:inwopa:inwopa601. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .